confused!!! help!!!!

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

confused!!! help!!!!

Postby funnytummy » Tue May 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi so today I'm on CD 44 and I just wondered what you guys think to this.
On CD 11 I had what I thought was a positive opk then negative for 2 days and positive again on CD14 then negative, I had very light pink and sometimes peach coloured spotting on cd23, 24, 25 and 26 then nothing. Cd29 I had light bleeding but only once when I wiped then nothing. CD 32, 33, 34 and 35 positive opk again then nothing until today CD44 positive opk and sore nipples. Please can anybody help me work this out?
Ttc 6 months, charting for 4 months, just started using maca powder
My Ovulation Chart
funnytummy
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: confused!!! help!!!!

Postby Kandy » Wed May 28, 2014 4:28 am

How positive is positive. Generally you can test positive at lots of times, because of the hormone it detects. For an opk to tell when you've ovulated, you must have a very dark positive!!
If you got this on days 11 and 14 and are now on cd 44, i'd give a preg hcg test a go? Because opk can be positive if you are pregnant. And being 18-21 days since the first positive opks... You would probably have enough hcg to be positive on a preg test.. If you are indeed preg. Please do one tomorrow and let me know!
Kandy
-----------
TTC #1
Off BC since Nov 2013
First month TTC May 2014
BFP = May 31st!!
Natural missed m/c July @ 8 weeks

NOW EXPECTING TWINS
DUE 26TH SEPT 2015
Kandy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby funnytummy » Wed May 28, 2014 2:44 pm

The opks were the same darkness as the control line but my latest one yesterday was even darker but fertility friend says I ovulated on CD 42. I'm always doing hpt lol I'm addicted, all negative tho
My Ovulation Chart
funnytummy
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Kandy » Wed May 28, 2014 6:19 pm

What are your cycles usually like? 42 days is a long time
Kandy
-----------
TTC #1
Off BC since Nov 2013
First month TTC May 2014
BFP = May 31st!!

NOW EXPECTING TWINS
DUE 26TH SEPT 2015
Kandy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby funnytummy » Thu May 29, 2014 2:28 am

My cycles vary. Since I came off the pill I've had one very long cycle but not sure how long I can't remember maybe around 60 days ( but I think I had a chemical pregnancy and skipped af that month) followed by a 21 day cycle then 2 29 day cycles and now this one I'm on CD 46
My Ovulation Chart
funnytummy
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Kandy » Thu May 29, 2014 3:19 am

If it goes near 60 again, id see a doctor and get blood tests run, i was in the same boat as you with cycle lengths and the one I had that was 50 days i felt like I was pregnant i was absolutely exhausted all the time and it turns out my thyroid was playing up. They say its nothing to do with getting off birth control but i looked it up on the net and there were alot of people with similar problems after getting off bc!! And if your thyroid plays up it can make you not ovulate/make you infertile. I gotta get my levels checked again in july and if they are low and i havent concieved by then ill be asking for the medication because it will sort the whole system out and put everything back in check
Kandy
-----------
TTC #1
Off BC since Nov 2013
First month TTC May 2014
BFP = May 31st!!

NOW EXPECTING TWINS
DUE 26TH SEPT 2015
Kandy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby funnytummy » Thu May 29, 2014 3:40 am

Well I'm pretty sure it was a chemical pregnancy with me cos I had a bfp and then it disappeared so maybe that's why I didn't have af that month but I will go to the gp if these long cycles keep happening but fertility friend says I'm 6dpo
My Ovulation Chart
funnytummy
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to TTC in our 20s