CD 21 so impatient!

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CD 21 so impatient!

Postby BabyCrazy29 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:17 am

Hello guys,

My name is Tiffany and I am fairly new here. I check the site everyday and honestly it is a big stress reliever. Amazingly, reading everyone's stories keeps me incredibly motivated as well as from pulling my hair out!

I just turned 29 in May, and my DH just turned 30. He is so excited about having a baby, an he does all he can to make that happen. We are conceiving naturally, no opk's or charting, as he wants it to be a "pleasant surprise". lol.

I guess the only thing really bothering me is since TTC, I now live in two week increments. I hate to feel like I'm wishing life away, but I just want that BFP to make my day!

Ok, I've rambled enough. I'm on a very regular 28 day cycle, and I believe I am about 5DPO. If anyone is where I'm at and want to be buddies, that would be cool.

Good Luck ladies!!
BabyCrazy29
Friend

Re: CD 21 so impatient!

Postby orangecat » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi Tiffany and welcome

That is great that you want to keep it all natural.

FYI- from my own experience we were keeping it natural and BD in the middle of my cycle when we thought I was O. After 6 failed months of guessing I started OPKs and was shocked to discover I was O way later than originally thought and we weren't timing our BD properly. Just throwing it out there:)

GL in your journey!
Me 37
DH 39
"Unexplained Infertility" diagnosis Feb 2014
IUI- planned for May 2014
Surprise BFP April 18/2014 while waiting for IUI!
Natural miscarriage April 29/2014 - 6 weeks
IUI #1 50mg Clomid and 24 mil sperm July 4/2014= BFN
IUI #2 letrazole 2.5mg Aug= CANCELLED due to cyst and midcycle bleed
IUI #2 letrazole 2.5mg Oct 7/2014= BFN
2015 NOTHING
2016 New RE gives us hope
April 19/16 Ectopic Pregnancy while waiting to begin IUI again
Right tube removed
DH 3% Morphology
ME AMH 4.4PMOL (British scale)
"I may not be there yet. But I am closer than I was yesterday."
orangecat
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby BabyCrazy29 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:38 pm

orangecat wrote:Hi Tiffany and welcome

That is great that you want to keep it all natural.

FYI- from my own experience we were keeping it natural and BD in the middle of my cycle when we thought I was O. After 6 failed months of guessing I started OPKs and was shocked to discover I was O way later than originally thought and we weren't timing our BD properly. Just throwing it out there:)

GL in your journey!

Hey Orangecat!

Nice to meet you! You know, I considered that as well, that I may actually ovulate sooner or later than "average". For that very reason we cover all of our bases lol. I guess I could say we (I) have been trying, just not officially. You guys seem great and I might as well make friends because I'm going to be stalking this site for a while!! lol
BabyCrazy29
Friend

Postby scarlettblackie » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:37 pm

I'm on cycle day 22 now (just a few days behind you OP!)

This is our 3rd month TTC, but also my 3rd month off the pill, my first cycle was only 3 weeks after the pill, and seems to have settled around 28/29 days now. I heard it can take a few months after getting off the pill for everything to normalise in your body.

Hoping this is the month we fall pregnant! I'm also frustrated about living in the 2 week wait period haha.

I think I'm about 5-7 DPO right now, no significant symptoms. I don't usually get any PMS type symptoms anyway. But the last couple days I had some (i assume ovary) cramping, pretty dull on the right side. But not sure if this has been more gas related? trying not to read too much into it..
Nipples a little tender to touch
and a little more emotional than usual (i usually cry at all tv shows/movies etc but this has been a little more so lately).

BUT I have also been on some form of contraception for the last ~7 years, so I dont really know how my body reacts normally to pre AF symptoms/hormones any more.

So just frustratingly waiting..... *sigh*
scarlettblackie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: CD 21 so impatient! *UPDATE BFP!!!

Postby BabyCrazy29 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:34 am

BFP!!!! I'm so excited. I will definitely post my symptoms today! This is our second month trying. One thing I do want to say is that running nose and a sudden cold CAN BE a tell tae symptom of pregnancy!! It happened to me.

I've attached my hpt. Please check to make sure I'm not going nuts!!

Baby Dust to alllllllll!!
Attachments
edited.jpg
edited.jpg (18.83 KiB) Viewed 1376 times
BabyCrazy29
Friend

Postby BabyCrazy29 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:01 am

scarlettblackie wrote:I'm on cycle day 22 now (just a few days behind you OP!)

This is our 3rd month TTC, but also my 3rd month off the pill, my first cycle was only 3 weeks after the pill, and seems to have settled around 28/29 days now. I heard it can take a few months after getting off the pill for everything to normalise in your body.

Hoping this is the month we fall pregnant! I'm also frustrated about living in the 2 week wait period haha.

I think I'm about 5-7 DPO right now, no significant symptoms. I don't usually get any PMS type symptoms anyway. But the last couple days I had some (i assume ovary) cramping, pretty dull on the right side. But not sure if this has been more gas related? trying not to read too much into it..
Nipples a little tender to touch
and a little more emotional than usual (i usually cry at all tv shows/movies etc but this has been a little more so lately).

BUT I have also been on some form of contraception for the last ~7 years, so I dont really know how my body reacts normally to pre AF symptoms/hormones any more.

So just frustratingly waiting..... *sigh*

Hey!! Sorry so late. So have you tested yet??
BabyCrazy29
Friend

Postby scarlettblackie » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:12 am

Tested today - BFN and cm is starting to turn brown, so I think AF is on her way :( although could be really late implantation but I doubt it

Congrats on your bfp though!! Fx for a sticky bean :)
scarlettblackie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabyCrazy29 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:33 am

Thank you and I know you will get your sticky bean soon!!
BabyCrazy29
Friend

Return to TTC in our 20s