Hi Girls! Need TTC friends :)

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hi Girls! Need TTC friends :)

Postby essiejames23 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:37 pm

23 y/o TTC w/ DH. So excited! Obsessing over symptoms and would love TTC buddies! :D <3
Hope to share the joys w/ everyone!!!
essiejames23
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Hi Girls! Need TTC friends :)

Postby Leezie » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:29 pm

Hey!

What part of your cycle are you in? I'm 4 dpo today, already finding the tww excruciating. I'm 27 but I actually had my dd at 23, it's a good age, I had the energy to do it because I was still young. Hoping I still have the energy once I'm blessed with my second.
Me - 27 DF - 22
DD 4
BFP on August 18th!! (6 cycles of ttc) EDD April 25th

My Ovulation Chart
Leezie
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby EnglishRose » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Hey I'm 3 dpo today how are you?.I'm 24 :) seems like a good age :) you feeling good this cycle?
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby OVR1525 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Hello I'm 5dpo! I'm turning 23 in a few days! I would love to find out pregnant as a bday present! It would be the best! What are your guys symptoms?
OVR1525

Postby Leezie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 am

@ovr I have literally felt nothing this cycle, I'm tired as hell but that's not out of the ordinary for me. You and I are the same dpo, I was also 5 dpo yesterday. Are you charting or anything?

@englishrose we can't keep running into each other like this :P lol how're you feeling today girl? You over your sickness yet?
Me - 27 DF - 22
DD 4

My Ovulation Chart
Leezie
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby OVR1525 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:56 pm

Leezie wrote:@ovr I have literally felt nothing this cycle, I'm tired as hell but that's not out of the ordinary for me. You and I are the same dpo, I was also 5 dpo yesterday. Are you charting or anything?

@englishrose we can't keep running into each other like this :P lol how're you feeling today girl? You over your sickness yet?

I am not charting but I do have an app that helps you keep track of sympthoms and gives tips. It's called Ovia you should download it. I'm always tired too lol I did notice that my boobs hurt when I put pressure on them, I usually get tender breast around tho. One thing is that I've been feeling cramps for that last couple of days which I haven't felt since I took out my iud and it was just a few days before my period never mid cycle. Since I took it not even when I get my period I get cramps. I never get discharge unless im ovulating and its eggwhite but these last 3 days I have had a white discharge in my undies.. It's not a big load but it is noticeable especially since I don't get any.. sorry tmi
OVR1525

Postby maxx__0613 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:44 am

Hi ladies im 22 and hopeing im pregnant with number 2 me and dh have a wonderful 7 month ds and hopefully this is the month iv taken a few pregnancy tests and had all faint positive lines tho im not due af untill sunday the 13th and doctors App isnt untill next thursday an I dont wanna get my hopes up untill doctor confirms it soo fingers crossed :-) baby dust to all and sticky baby beans xx :-)
maxx__0613
Friend

Postby essiejames23 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:46 am

Hi Girls!!! I am 11dpo today and despite my extremely sore bbs and uterine cramping sunday along with bleeding gums and frequent urination and lotion like cm... low and behold I think I am getting AF today im not sure why she would be so early... I had pink spotting this morning and i feel like shes coming... :\ Mehh.... maybe next month. DH thinks i should try to lose a little more weight first maybe thatll help. Any luck for you girls?! :D

Baby dust!!!
essiejames23
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby maxx__0613 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:35 am

Hi ladies couldnt wait untill I got my blooda done so bought a clear blue dig test and im PREGNANT Soo excited and happy its say im about 2-3 weeks pregnant. Really hope u ladies get ur bfp this month and sticky baby beans and baby dust to u all :-D xx
maxx__0613
Friend

Postby Leezie » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Congrats maxx! Have a happy and healthy 9 months, spread the baby dust to the rest of us!
Me - 27 DF - 22
DD 4

My Ovulation Chart
Leezie
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby maxx__0613 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Leezie wrote:Congrats maxx! Have a happy and healthy 9 months, spread the baby dust to the rest of us!

Thank you :-D im sending as much sticky baby beans and baby dust to you all hopefully this is you month x :-D.
maxx__0613
Friend

Postby EnglishRose » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:47 am

Hey lezzie ha we do keep running into each other lol I'm feeling good very tired had a nap yesterday after work which isn't like me but nothing too much how about you?

Congratulations on bfp! Hope it's a lucky thread :)
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Leezie » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:37 am

EnglishRose wrote:Hey lezzie ha we do keep running into each other lol I'm feeling good very tired had a nap yesterday after work which isn't like me but nothing too much how about you?

Congratulations on bfp! Hope it's a lucky thread :)

Sounds promising!

I've also been feeling exhausted lately but that's not out of the ordinary for me, but today I've already fallen asleep twice on the couch for an hour plus at a time and it's only 11 which is a little strange. I might just blame the weather though, pretty dreary here.

I started testing with ic since 8 dpo but so far nothing but bfn, but that's okay because it's still a little early at 10 dpo today. When are you planning on starting to test?
Me - 27 DF - 22
DD 4

My Ovulation Chart
Leezie
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Linz4118 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:51 am

Leezie, I'm right behind you. Today I'm 9 dpo. I don't think I'm testing until I know I'm really late this time. It sounds silly but I don't want to jinx the situation and test to early. Also, as nice as it would be to get a BFP this month we are staring IVF once AF shows up, so a little pressure is off for now.

I really hope all the ladies on this thread get their BFP soon!!!
Have 8 yr old DD
Tried for #2 since 2008
Finally got pregnant again Nov. 2013.
Miscarried Jan 2014 @ 14 wks.
Uterus surgery 3/2013 to remove tissue left from MC
First IUI April 2014-BFN
May had cyst put on BC
Second IUI June 6, 2014- BFN
Taking month off of assistance with infertility. Doing a round at home using SMEP. BFN

7/2014 Started IVF trial.
9/2014- 17 eggs retrieved. 8 fertilized, 2 for 3dt, 2 snowbabies.
9/19/2014- blood taken and waiting for results on 9/22. Also took HPT, BFP.
Linz4118
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby EnglishRose » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Hey I'm trying not to read into anything so don't get my hopes up too high I won't be testing until I'm late probably not really sure what to make of the situation atm but just hoping and praying its our month ladies yeh that is very early to test I would say jeep me updated :)
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to TTC in our 20s