ladies, i need advice horribly bad. last night was awful.

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

ladies, i need advice horribly bad. last night was awful.

Postby kaylenchristie » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Okay so dh and i are newbs with ttc. We have been winging it for the first 2 months. this is the only month (3rd) that i somewhat tried to guesstimate my o. Im at day 11 or so dpo. The emergency is that dh and i were dtd tonight and in the middle i started bleeding heavier then i ever have and i have absolutely no ab pain. When af comes i absolutely know no matter what. Always the same, light cramps, then light blood,then severe cramps. On time every time for a few years solid. I have noticed more unusal non pms like symptoms this cycle and i had my hopes going. Af is expected around this time. Usually the 18-20th of the month but ladies, i am almost sure this is NOT af. No pain, pressure, and i havnt even had my usual pms symptoms at all. They come about a week before af. If you have any idea what could be going on, please help me calm down. Ive been crying for an hour.
Last edited by kaylenchristie on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
kaylenchristie
Friend

Re: LADIES PLEASE HELP!!!!! Maybe tmi...but emergency.

Postby kaylenchristie » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:20 am

Okay so an update. I bled heavily for about 30 minutes then really light spotting this morning and now nothing. Still no sign of af. Today is 12 or 13 dpo. Ughh.
kaylenchristie
Friend

Re: ladies, i need advice horribly bad. last night was awful

Postby mamabear1 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi. I'm sorry I don't really have a lot to offer but I just wanted to respond. You could always go to a Dr to get checked out to give you peace of mind. I would probably wait a bit given your in no pain and just see what happens. It could be af announcing her arrival in an unusual fashion. Idk.

I hope you get some answers. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
[i]TTC one more precious bundle since Oct 2013 with my now 41yr old eggs, and severe mfi :(

m/c Jan 2007 7w5d
DD Nov 2007
DS Feb 2010
m/c Aug 2014 10w5d

IVF#1
EPU 25/1/16 - 5 follicles, 5 eggs (all mature), 3 fertilised (ICSI).
CGH testing on 1 day 6 embryo = abnormal.
Time for a new FS and a kick a*s protocol.
mamabear1
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: ladies, i need advice horribly bad. last night was awful

Postby kflores31 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:43 am

That happened to me a few years ago. I went to the doctor and had ultrasounds done. Everything checked out fine! Doctor said it may have been stress related. You could have a sensitive cervix and when you and DH dtd he could have been bumping it and irritated it causing you to bleed for a while. Considering you are approaching AF time, there was plenty of blood to escape. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but if it continues to happen, i'd see the doctor so they can make sure everything is okay.
Me: 25 | DH: 26
Nov 2014: Dx PCOS
Jan 2015: 1500mg Metformin
6/14/15: BFP :)

kflores31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC in our 20s