Hello all! :)

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hello all! :)

Postby r3alhorrorshow » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:26 am

I'm not entirely new to this site, but as I enter into this journey with my hubby, I thought I'd like to meet some fellow ladies who are in the same boat.
Some background on myself:
I'm 22 and the hubby is 25. We've never truly and actively TTC but haven't been preventing, just lackadaisically avoiding ovulation days.
We have no children, so we have decided to actively TTC our first!
After realizing I was a week late a few months ago, I got my first BFP that quickly faded and ended as a chemical pregnancy.
I was diagnosed with PCOS at the beginning of the year. My gyno advised me that the best thing I could do was to lose weight, so almost a year and 60lbs later, and my periods are monthly again for the first time in years!
I'm a bit nervous at the thought of having a baby. I have always been the one in the family who didn't want to hold the new baby. Everyone always chalked it up to me not wanting kids, but secretly I just didn't want to break them :p
Anyways, that was just a little (more like a lot) about myself.
Please don't hesitate to introduce yourself! I hope to make some TTC Buddies along the way! :)
For my first question:
Does anyone have any recommendations on internet cheapies? I'm wanting ovulation and pregnancy tests. Normally I would just go to $ Tree but I figure that buying the cheapies in bulk would be the best way to go.
r3alhorrorshow
Friend

Re: Hello all! :)

Postby EnglishRose » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:23 am

Dont have recommendations on cheapies but just wanted to say hi :) the ladies here are all super supportive and helpful it is lovely to have people to share the journey with and to talk to about all your worries :)
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Cherms » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:26 pm

Hey there! I got a 50 pack of Wondfo ovulation test strips and 20 pregnancy tests off Amazon for $22. I'm liking them so far. I got a very obvious positive on the OPK last month. Here's the link I purchased from: http://www.amazon.com/Combo-Ovulation-P ... dictor+kit
Me - 28
Him - 31
TTC #1 since May 2014
1st BFP 2/4/15
1st HcG Beta @ 121 on 2/5/15

Cherms
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Artless » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:05 am

EnglishRose wrote:Dont have recommendations on cheapies but just wanted to say hi :) the ladies here are all super supportive and helpful it is lovely to have people to share the journey with and to talk to about all your worries :)

I also really like :)
Artless
Friend

Return to TTC in our 20s