4 days late, CM after BD?

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

4 days late, CM after BD?

Postby Mina246 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:09 pm

So i'm 4 1/2 days late, I've been cramping on and off for 6 days, and no sign of AF. I took a test I think two days ago and it was a BFN. My question is, my CM has been on and off like fertile CM the last four days. I just went to the restroom and it was super slippery and stretchy and a decent amount. Idk what to make of it, and was wondering if bd'ing about 7 hours ago would cause the change in CM? Idk what's going on gahhhhhhhh. I've also been either avoiding food or craving stupid things and i'm like a bottomless pit. My breasts aren't tender but my nipples feel... for lack of a better word, burny when touched. I keep telling myself not to test again because it's pointless, i'm either pregnant or not, and if i am I can wait until i'm a week late to re-test. It's just so gut wrenching to so a BFN i don't want to anymore... any ideas?
Mina246

Re: 4 days late, CM after BD?

Postby Jzscott » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Hi Mina, I'm sorry AF is late and you're still getting a negative test. It can be so frustrating! Do you think maybe you ovulated later than normal and maybe you're not actually late yet? Do you use opks or temp? As for the cm, it could really mean anything, but I hope it's a good sign. For about a week I had creamy cm and tons of it. I've never had it before and I was so confused what was going on but I ended up getting my period, so for me it didn't really mean much. But yours sounds more like ewcm than creamy. Keep me updated on what's going on with you! I hope you get your BFP :)
J&M <3
DS: 12/15/15
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mina246 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:59 am

Thank you so much for replying!!! I don't really have anyone to talk to about it, my fiance listens but he doesn't really understand you know? Lol, Anyways, I'm not sure if I ovulated later or not, I've been bad and not even used opks are anything so far. If AF shows I will be buying everything though, I can't stand not knowing if I did or not especially with AF being late. I was a week late this past year but had no cramping, where as this time I've been cramping for almost a week. Two of the days I had weird sensations in that area too. Idk, I hate symptom spotting, just to find out it was nothing. I'll keep you updated!
Mina246

Postby Jzscott » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:47 am

My husband is the same way. He listens but he doesn't understand. He always asks me why I'm on that "pink website" and I tell him it's eaiser talking to women going through the same thing as you than it is a man who doesn't really get it.

Cramping seems like a positive sign for either coming AF or ovulation. I hope that if AF comes it's easy for you to track your O day. Symptom spotting can be awful but it's so hard not to notice every little thing when you're ttc.
J&M <3
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mina246 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:28 pm

I'm n 5 1/2 days late now and still no sign. I feel a bit more campy today but not much. I'm on CD... 35 now. My last three cycles have been 28-29 days I believe. What's weird this time is that the day before I was due to start I felt like I was starting. Cramps, just the period "feel" you know? And maybe tmi but I can usually notice a different smell right before too and that was there. Then nothing. It's so weird. And ha my fiancé heard me typing and looked at the screen and he was like what are you doing, and I told him he was making me feel embarrassed and he started laughing and I was like its a baby forum lol. He cracks me up.
Mina246

Postby Mina246 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:46 am

Update- went to my fiance's dr appt with him and came home, took a nap for about an hour and woke up with horrible pain in my right cheek and eye and gums, i felt like i was going to pass out it was so bad. my mom told me to take ibuprofen but i told her i couldn't because i didn't know if i was pregnant. i ended up taking a sinus medicine with acetaminophen because that's supposedly safe. went and blew $13 on a frer and took one, BFN. I'm so depressed I am now 6 days late with no end in sight. i feel defeated and angry... people say it's not over until AF shows but I can't keep my hopes up or i'll burst.
Mina246

Postby Jzscott » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:59 pm

I'm so sorry you got another negative! And that you had such horrible pain. Do you know what may have caused it? Maybe you should go to the doctor and get a blood test to see if youre pregnant or not. Are you going to wait for AF to show up or will you take provera or somethjng to start it if nothing's shown up soon?
J&M <3
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mina246 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:13 pm

The headache never came back yay for that. and if for some reason AF doesn't show in another week I'll go to the dr. I'm just so sure if I make an appt the day before or the day of I'll start anyways. Big pain in the rear. I had a cycle like this twice before in my life and AF went on to be 100% normal after but we'll see. I'll do anything for a baby to be honest, and if they say to take something I'll take it. Just waiting as of right now. How is your journey going? I see in your sig a ? so that could be good news!
Mina246

Postby Jzscott » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:34 pm

That's great your headache didn't come back!! I hope AF doesn't show and it means you're pregnant but at the same time I wish it would show so you could get your next TTC cycle on the road. I'm like you in that I'll do anything for a baby. I feel selfish for saying it but I'm never happy when I hear about new pregnancies or see people that are pregnant or have just had babies. I just want one for myself. I'm happy for everyone on here because I know the struggles they've been through, but in person since I really don't know anyone's stories, my first response is major jealousy.

I'm cd 13 right now, still waiting to O. My opks are still light but I feel twinges like my ovaries are growing some follicles so I hope that means I'll ovulate in the next few days. my husband and I have been very good about getting in lots of bd time and I hope we can keep it up. I'm hoping to bd until cd 20 and if I haven't ovulated by then I may hold out till cd 23, then give up. I hope it doesn't take me that long to ovulate though.
J&M <3
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mina246 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:41 am

I really hope so too! And you should definitely be ovulating soon and I hear ya about keeping it up, consistency is not me and my fiance's best thing haha. I think I used to feel pain when I would ovulate but haven't in years. Idk why. weird
Mina246

Postby Jzscott » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:32 am

I'm cd 16 now and still no sign of ovulation. I wish there were always definite ovulation signs but it seems that every cycle is different. Why can't our bodies just cooperate once In a while?!
J&M <3
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC in our 20s