Symptoms and thoughts...

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Symptoms and thoughts...

Postby Wanamama » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:09 am

Ok, been ttc for a year and a bit... I haven't charted or temped, and been trying the old fashioned way by guesstimating my O day... RECENTLY just found out my cycle is 24 days or maybe it has changed because I always had a 28 day cycle... Also, my period has shortened by a couple of days, and I am not complaining... So, my symptoms are as follows and I believe this is the month! Last cycle I o'd while me and dh were on vacation so we did it the whole time... ;) and since a week after that, I have been feeling different,.. I usually get really pungent when I O for a couple of days but it goes away before I get af. This past cycle, it stayed, or maybe it's my stronger sense of smell? Up until my period and beyond...I got my period, everything normal,but since last o and past my period I have been feeling progressively nauseous, extremely tired and hungry, irritable and having very strange dreams... Seriously, I dreamt I was changing a baby and I ate the poop...W.T.F....
I've also recently been experiencing light headaches and extreme fatigue, lower back pain and very recently in the past 2 days, slight cramps in my lower left abdominal area...hmmmm ...I completely believe I am pregnant, and really what set it off is the smell thing... Anyone the same??? Yesterday during a movie, I had to owe 4 times and cried in the previews?? NOT ME. Ice also been super sensitive about how others talk to me, which sucks because I work in mental health and it's normal to be verbally abused... In usually not phased by it... If I am as I suspect, it will be cd34, so I would be 4 weeks? Not sure, this is my first time. I've told my dh my suspicions and he is excited to find out for sure... He's a great dad... I'm very lucky if he goes on this journey with me. So, what do you think? Anyone with smilar symptoms? And yes, I am going to poas, but I'd like to wait til I'm due my next period, just to see if it comes or not... My mother had two cycles 24 and 31 days, depending which side the egg for released and she said she had her period for the first couple of months of conceiving me. I feel like this is it, but ttc is a bell of a drug and can drive one crazy, as we all know... I guess I just need someone to reach back to me, since I kinda feel alone until I can lonely admit that I am in fact pg. Of you hear me let me know, thanks.
Wanamama

Re: Symptoms and thoughts...

Postby Wanamama » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:11 am

*pee 4 times at the movies,.. Stupid smart phone.
Wanamama

Return to TTC in our 20s