Ttc DH a trucker :( need advice

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ttc DH a trucker :( need advice

Postby Kevinsgirl92 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:46 am

Hello everyone a little history DH is 30 I am 23 Hubby's a trucker so ttc has been very hard I had a miscarriage 3 years ago and we have been ttc since then with no luck I'm getting discouraged as timeing everything didn't seem to be working I guess what I'm getting at is dose anyone have any advice or is in the same position any input is welcomed
Kevinsgirl92

Re: Ttc DH a trucker :( need advice

Postby southernbelle » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:45 pm

Do you chart? How long is he gone at a time? I've got a couple friends whose husbands travel a lot for work and they've managed to get pregnant.
southernbelle

Postby Kevinsgirl92 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:53 am

I don't understand how to chart and he is home every weekend but it seems he gets home on the day of or the day after ovulation or he's gone 3-4 days before it happens its just stressful I got a bfn today so I'm guessing I'm out this month as I'm sapoust to get af tomorrow might give it a brake
Kevinsgirl92

Postby southernbelle » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:13 am

Get an app - Fertility Friend is a good free one. Buy a bbt thermometer. You can get one at Target for less than $10. set an alarm and take your temperature at the same time every morning before you get out of bed and move. You'll start to get a clear picture of your cycles and be able to pinpoint ovulation much easier. Also Fertility Friend has online classes you can take that will help you understand charting a little better. It's cool once you start knowing your body better.
southernbelle

Postby Kevinsgirl92 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:59 am

Thanks
Kevinsgirl92

Return to TTC in our 20s