NEW-please help- Pos. HPT Neg. Blood now no AF

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

NEW-please help- Pos. HPT Neg. Blood now no AF

Postby KeepCalm&PrayOn » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:44 pm

Ok long story but ill try to sum it up. I have alot of health issues and we finally got the ok to TTC so Oct. was our first month trying.
Days we had sex Oct 3rd, 4th , 7-11th, 15th, 18th-30th, Nov 2nd, 7th, 9th-11th.
Last period was Oct. 11-16th. (31 day cycle)
here is where the story gets confusing...I started taking ovulation test on Oct 21st...from Oct 21 to Oct 27th the test gradually got darker well on Oct 27th i went to take another ovulation test that evening because it was close to positive opk test that day and accidentally took my hpt which was faint positve then i realized it was a hpt....so i panicked...but then brushed it off and took a digital clear blue opk on the 28th which was a solid smiley ....and still to this day if i take one its solid smiley....THEN i decided to take a several hpt and they were faint positive on the 31st so i bought a clear blue digiutal test that said PREGNANT 1-2....went to the doctor that monday Nov 2nd and got a blood test and it was negative with a 2 hcg level ....so i was baffled....through the week of the 2nd i took a test everyday and still very faint positives not getting darker. Took another several digitals the weekend of Nov 6-8 all pregnant 1-2. On the 8th while checking cervix i had lots of egg white cm and a tiny tiny bit of blood on my finger not mixed with the CM. Then I Went to the doctor on Monday the 9th got another negative blood test (hcg under 2) after leaving doctor i check cervix again and again had egg white CM and a tiny bit of blood not mixed in it. Tuesday I was due for my period and no signs so checked cervix and found egg white Cm and flakes of blood in it just 2 flakes....Then Wednesday no blood at all and stretchy white CM. Then today i have had tender boobs and i checked my CM this morning and it was thick and super white but slimy not sticky. I checked again just now at lunch and its thick white with a pinkish tint. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME??? I dont miss periods normally and all these signs are confusing me !!!
KeepCalm&PrayOn

Re: NEW-please help- Pos. HPT Neg. Blood now no AF

Postby justxher » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:23 pm

wow that must be so confusing, I have never heard of this happening before! Have you shown your doctor the positive digis? I have read that certain medications and health conditions can cause false positives, or having protein in your urine. Your doctor should be able to help figure this out. By your cm patterns it sounds like you must have ovulated just now
Me: 28
DH: 30
DS1: :angel: Baby Jase born 06/30/15, premature at 18w2d
DS2: June 25 2016

WTT - Nov 2017
justxher
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: NEW-please help- Pos. HPT Neg. Blood now no AF

Postby Honey Bunny » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:10 am

You could be pregnant.. there is a small percentile of women who get negative blood tests, when in fact they are pregnant.It happens very often, but we don't hear about it. I highly doubt your Oing this late, specially if you say your always on time with your AF, and if you get 31 days then you are officially late today.. I say give it a couple of days, and check back with your DR.. Good luck!
Me: 27
DH : 53

:bfp: Nov. 7th, 2014
Claire Olivia
Born: July 17th, 2015

:bfp: Nov. 8th, 2015
Baby # 2 EDD JULY 16th, 2016 - Team Green Again!

https://instagram.com/claireandoliviaco/
http://www.claireandolivia.com
http://www.shopclaireandolivia.etsy.com
Honey Bunny
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC in our 20s