Hello ladies!

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hello ladies!

Postby SavFa14 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:55 pm

So my husband and I have only been actively trying for two cycles. But have been having unprotected sex for three years. No baby at all. We have used the pull out method for the last three years and have not gott3n pregnant. Granted we did not want a baby yet, however now that we are trying I'm so scared that maybe something is wrong with us. Three years of the pull out method and no baby?? I never thought much of it until recently when we started trying (only the last two cycles) can someone help put my mind to ease? Opinions? Anything really would be so appreciated!
SavFa14

Re: Hello ladies!

Postby JSA86 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:16 pm

If you've never had any accidents with the pullout method then I think it's safe to say that no baby is probably correct.

It's different for everybody, fingers crossed for you now that you are trying, try not to stress about it, you will drive yourself crazy lol
JSA86

Re: Hello ladies!

Postby Littletiny » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:37 am

Late to this thread but I wanted to touch base because I'm kind of going through the same thing. My ex-boyfriend and I used the pullout method for a year and a half (stupid young me, first love, thought we would get married). Nothing happened. Granted, I'm now TTC with my husband. I have PCOS so I'm worried that it could be much worse than anticipated, but obviously, my husbands sperm is not my ex-boyfriends, so who knows why an "oops" didn't happen before. I obviously can't share this fear with my hubs, but it's there.
Littletiny
Friend

Return to TTC in our 20s