PLEASE HELP- Is this an early BFP?!!!

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

PLEASE HELP- Is this an early BFP?!!!

Postby peacefultides » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:17 pm

12286008_929955040386816_1228788111_n.jpg
12286008_929955040386816_1228788111_n.jpg (27.3 KiB) Viewed 2572 times
Okay ladies.. this is my first post here ever, so I hope that I'm doing it correctly! My fiance and I just started trying last month (this is our second cycle actively trying). We are trying for our first and although I have been obsessively scanning the internet for any information I can find on ttc I am still worried that there is something more I can do. I came off BC two and a half months ago, stopped mid-pack I didn't know you weren't supposed to. I am taking enfamil multi-vit and DHA prenatals and tracking with OPKs.

I think that there is a strong possibility that I may be pregnant but I'm so unsure and my fiance is paranoid that I'm overthinking everything (I might be but I don't want to tell him there's a strong possibility I'm crazy about this). This was my first month tracking with OPKs. My cycle started on the 11/1. [Sorry in advance for TMI]. We had sex on the 4th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 17th and 18th.

On the 12th I had that EWCM for SURE but no positive opk until the 18th. Can you still be ovulating without the opk reading +? I was so sure I was ovulating on the 12th.

I'm going on four days of having seriously tender nipples, I don't think they are any darker though. I am a little queasy on and off but am not getting sick. I keep having sharp pains down below. Nothing terrible but every once and awhile. It feels like a sharp pain/cramp in my vagina and only stays for a couple minutes at a time if that. I have never ever had this with any cycle. Is this because I'm off the BC?

Lastly I took a pg test yesterday and thought I saw something but I was squinting so much I threw it away thinking I was crazy.

I really wanted a blood test because I know it picks it up sooner. I read a study online that you an put blood and a little bit of water or saline on a HPT and it will work. So I did and I thought I saw something but couldn't tell if it was just the blood sitting on the strip so I cracked the test open and rinsed the blood away and this is what I had. A VERY faint line. Is this an early BFP? Am I going crazy?! The line looks pink in the light?!

So hopeful! Please tell me what you think! Much appreciated!

BTW this was a FR test
peacefultides
Friend

Re: PLEASE HELP- Is this an early BFP?!!!

Postby peacefultides » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:50 pm

bump
peacefultides
Friend

Postby peacefultides » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:53 am

bump
peacefultides
Friend

Postby Danaa » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:22 pm

I think is an evap but of course I never used blood on a hpt before so I can't say!Test again!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby peacefultides » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:34 pm

Thank you for your reply! I took a fr one this morning- using urine not blood- and think I got the faintest of lines again. I can't get a good picture of it. Heck, maybe I imagined it. This tww is driving me crazy. I'm trying to get my Dr. to order an hCG blood test so I can quit being crazy.
peacefultides
Friend

Postby Danaa » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:15 pm

I think a an quantitative hcg test it will tell you for sure what is going on!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby peacefultides » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:26 pm

Me too! I'll post results when I have them. Thanks for your input- lots of baby dust to you!
peacefultides
Friend

Return to TTC in our 20s