1dpo... Anyone else or close!??

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

1dpo... Anyone else or close!??

Postby Debbkinz » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:11 am

I believe I o'd last night as I had the worse cramps in my side and a dull ache for about 2hours.. Me and oh didn't manage to dtd as he was shattered :( just hoping the time we did,would help. Started taking pregnacare tablets too.

Anyone else???
Debbkinz
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: 1dpo... Anyone else or close!??

Postby terriblyaverage » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:21 am

Debb,

I'm right there with you! I'm pretty sure I O'd a day or 2 ago, give or take. So now i'm in the TWW! DH and I are cycle 3 ttc our first. A similar thing happened to me on O day last month; DH worked a super long work day, and BD just didn't happen. This month, we talked about in advance so he knew what the deal was lol.

I'm going to try to hold out until AF is due to POAS so I don't drive myself crazy through the holidays. What's your plan?
ttc #1 since September 2015

terriblyaverage
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Debbkinz » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:13 am

Yeah,I'm gonna wait it out. Feeling chap today caught this bug that's going round been inbed alllll day!,can't shift this headache lol I hate the tww!!
Debbkinz
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby terriblyaverage » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:04 pm

I'm out of town with famy for the holidays, so this will probably be my easiest tww ever. I'm just hoping for a bfp at the end of it!

terriblyaverage
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MrsB2105 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:39 am

Hi, I'm 3dpo I think ... Doing some major symptom spotting though, I have been incredibly bloated for the past 2 days and felt like I had trapped wind, but nothing came out :(, I've also had a headache, and also sorry for too much info a small amount of brown/pink discharge but only in my underwear. I also have lost my appetite and suffering from nausea. In my head it's too early for symptoms to occur.
Have you had anything similar?
X
I have a lovely little man who will be 2 in Feb, trying to turn him into a big brother :)
MrsB2105

Postby terriblyaverage » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:11 pm

Merry Christmas ladies! No symptoms yet, but I can't trust myself when it comes to that anyway lol. I'm 6 dpo so now is about the time they would start up anyway.

Hope the nausea goes away and doesn't effect Christmas!

terriblyaverage
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MrsB2105 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Hi, no nausea could ever stop me eating a Christmas dinner haha.

Any signs or symptoms for you yet?

I'm still suffering from nausea, and now I'm tired and want sugar (probably because I'm tired) but I can't really take these symptoms seriously as it still too early, on the bright side I can be seen socially having a drink as I won't know until after the new year x x
I have a lovely little man who will be 2 in Feb, trying to turn him into a big brother :)
MrsB2105

Postby Jv1410 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:57 pm

This is our first month TTC, charting and using OPKs, I O'd on Xmas eve so hoping Santa bought me a successful egg! Currently 3dpo
Jv1410
Friend

Postby MrsB2105 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:11 pm

Fingers crossed Santa was good to you then, are you having any symptoms yet? X
MrsB2105

Postby Jv1410 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:22 pm

Thank you! I don't think so, I think I am overthinking every possible symptom at the moment! Yesterday I had this strange feeling in my mouth for hours, it was like a huge salivation for water even though I have been drinking a lot, I still have it today but not as bad. Today I've woken up with very mild cramps and twinging feels in my lower pelvic area and a real urge to pee: What about you? Do you temp chart at all?
Jv1410
Friend

Postby terriblyaverage » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:53 pm

9dpo and outside of some very mild cramping a few days ago, still no symptoms. I'm still out of town with family, so I really am not focused on it. It's great for me because I tend to be a stress ball haha.

Admittedly I don't temp or use opk's, my personality is way too obsessive for that. I just use an app and BD as much as I can during my fertile period. I feel good about this month because we did everything right; even if we get a bfn, I know it just wasn't our time!

Baby dust to all!

terriblyaverage
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MrsB2105 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:53 am

I don't temp or use opk's either, we tend to just bd every 2 or 3 days. With DS we fell pregnant very quickly, if we struggle this time then I might start temping etc. I wonder if the saliva is a sign? My boobs are starting to give a dull ache and felt very full last night but I don't usually take much notice.

I also use an app ... Well I use a couple but one of them says a different day for ovulation so I think I'm just going to see what happens as we regularly bd anyway sorry tmi lol but my husbands theory is to just have sex and lots of it.

I do feel different (probably with all the symptoms I'm getting) but I don't want to get my hopes up. I do have moving house to keep me occupied too x
MrsB2105

Postby terriblyaverage » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:45 pm

Almost 11 dpo and still not feeling anything. Trying not to overthink things or lose hope too soon. I won't test until Saturday, the day before AF is due.

How's everyone else feeling?

terriblyaverage
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Debbkinz » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:49 am

HI ladies,hope ur all ok and had a lovely xmas!

Sorry ive been quiet,been busy with family and friends.
Cause my periods are v irregular,aunt flo come ' early ', been the doctors and shes told me that i need to still have that scan on my ovaries to see if i am infact ovulating.. so,i bought a BBT... just have no idea when to start using it.

Glad ur all still having in there for your tww
all the best for 2016 ladies. xx
Debbkinz
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby terriblyaverage » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:51 am

Sorry it wasn't your month, Debb. Hopefully the temping helps!

terriblyaverage
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 20s