TTC Without the Ring

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC Without the Ring

Postby BFPPlease » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Is anyone here TTC with their SO even though they're not married? Would love to know I'm not alone. How are you all handling the comments and such?
Ashley (24) in love with Stephen (28)
TTC#1 since November 2015

My Ovulation Chart
BFPPlease
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: TTC Without the Ring

Postby Wishfull » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:03 am

Bfp
I am now married so I don't meet this criteria. But my husband and I were together 8 years before our wedding. I could understand you dealing with comments if you guys haven't been together long but if you two have been together a long time and you are both comfortable not being married then it's no body's business but your own.
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babyblonde13 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:31 am

I am in the same shoes as you! I am 24 and have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now. No ring, but we have decided to start TTC and are not planning on getting hitched for a while.
babyblonde13

Postby Danaa » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:51 pm

I don't think teh ring is that important,the important thing is to be able to raise a baby in a stable,loving,financially secure home!These things are important for me,not a paper that says ur married!I know tens of people including my uncle who aren't married but they have been together for 20+years with kids and a stable home!I think people should mind their own business!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Emily1989 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:06 pm

My boyfriend and I are also TTC without the ring! Glad we're not alone! I know the ring is coming eventually, but we're in no rush. We would rather be spending money on a baby than a wedding. 11dpo right now and getting anxious. AF is due Sunday. Would appreciate some babydust! I took an EPT at 9dpo and got a BFN so I am just trying to hold off 2 more days before I test again. But all of the symptoms I thought I was feeling at 9dpo seem to have vanished. I am worried I was imagining them.
Emily (26)
DP (27)
My nephew arrived 2/19/16. His nephew arrived 2/12/16. We're hoping it's our turn next!
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby brittany1990 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:42 pm

I am TTC without the ring!! Glad to see someone else! We have been together a year and a half (everyday since we met) and head over heels since then. He is 39, I am 26. He has 3 girls already from a previous marriage. We plan on having 3 kids. Our wedding date is set for 2018 so we decided to start now. Me personally, I don't want to be having kids when I'm 40, I plan on spacing them out. My mom was on hesitant but understands and is on board. I'm so happy to see someone else!!
brittany1990
Friend

Return to TTC in our 20s