3rd IUI... Are we doing this right? (I'm new here)

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

3rd IUI... Are we doing this right? (I'm new here)

Postby HAMAMM » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:17 am

Long time reader, first time poster. My wife and I (we're both females) just started TTC the beginning of this year and I am fairly new to the whole thing and I wanted to put my situation out there to see if anyone else was experiencing what I am. So here we go...

I am 24 with endo, I've had 2 IUIs so far, both with a trigger and both BFN. This cycle we did Clomid (cd 3-7) for the first time. I went for a follicle scan yesterday and I had two mature eggs (doc didn't tell me the sizes) and a smaller possible one... The doc said I have a great chance of ovulating two this cycle which is good news. I triggered yesterday (13SEP16) as well, around 930am and my 3rd IUI is today at 1015am (14SEP16). My question in reference to if we are doing this right stems from when my doctor actually does the insem. I typically ovulate (unmediated and without a trigger) on cd16/17 but he is having me trigger on cd12 and insem on cd13. Is this early? I really want it to work and I've done everything in my power (ie. vitamins, pregnitude, drink decaf during the 2WW etc.) so if I am indeed doing it to early I'd like to say something instead of wasting time.

Thanks in advance for your opinions/comments (:

Prayers to all of you lovely ladies out there going through whatever stage you are in with TTC.
HAMAMM

Return to TTC in our 20s