Re: Want to start a TTC #1 group?

Postby TeaPotts » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:59 pm

THAT IS TOTALLY A BFP!!!!!!!
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TeaPotts » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Ope, got a little over-excited. Sorry :mrgreen: . But yes, a colored line is a positive! Faint or not! Holy s**t, Betty! Congratulations lady!
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:14 pm

That's totally a bfp!!!

Here's my results for today's opks. Definitely looks like I'm on the TWW!
Attachments
IMG_1397.JPG
IMG_1397.JPG (29.37 KiB) Viewed 291 times
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TeaPotts » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Woop woop Maggie, you sure are! And with great BD timing, too? Getting the urge to test yet? :rofl: I'm only joking :).
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alba2930 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Haha Maggie wouldn't it be great if my bell theory was true and you got a lil 'ding ding!'' just now to confirm !!

Can't believe Betty's BFP that's awesome! Man I hope I can join the club this weekend !!!!
Me: 22
DH: 26
TTC since sept. 2016
Alba2930
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby betty077 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Omg guys what. No. Omg I'm freaking out. Do you really think it's a positive? I've been convincing myself sooo much that it's an evap to the point that I went out for sushi today hahahaha. Omg stop. Ok I'm getting too excited thinking this could actually be positive but I don't want to believe it fully just yet. But omg omg. I better calm down cause I won't be telling DH until I'm 100% sure and the line is 100% clear. Ok ok.. AAAAAA lol
Ok I need to stop freaking out hahaha

OK maybe it's an evap. I'll test again in 2 days omg lol

Thanks for the well wishes guys. But looks like I'll still be stalking this thread to keep up with all of YOU updates !!

Alba have you not tested yet?
Betty
Me: 24
TTC#1 since October 2016
:hb: :hb: :hb:
betty077
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ro_TTC#1 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:47 pm

Betty!!
Shut the front door!!
What the hell??!!
That's no evap! That's a BFP!
Have you tried a digital??
Get to the doctors girl!!
Holy s**t!!
Aaaahhh!!!!
Me 26
Himself 25
TTC since November 2016
<3
BFP 04/05/2017 :D

My Ovulation Chart
Ro_TTC#1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Alba2930 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Betty!!! Although yes, some evaps can be evil (I have had plenty!) they are in fact completely different to your line. Firstly, an evap doesn't have colour YOIRA HAS FREAKING COLOUR BETTY!!!!! also, an evap is a thin thin line YOURS IS TOTALLY A NORMAL SIZE PINK LINE!! also!! An evap takes over 5 mins (I'd say anything over 10 mins) but yours came up much quicker. It's totally a BFP!! So happy for you!! But I understand why you're hesitant to believe it and tell DH as it's such a big deal you don't want to be let down. But seriously get those bloods done if you can!!

AF is due today! No sign so far but then again it's 5am lol
I have no cramping at all. I have been very tired and moody though so I will attribute that to AF coming. But nipples still kill! Yay! Haha.

No testing until tomorrow. So weird. This month I'm actually scared to test. Like I don't want to test at all!! Every other month I've been so keen but now I'm SO over those BFNs.
TTC since sept. 2016
Alba2930
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TeaPotts » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:36 am

Betty, I second everything Alex just said! Pretty suuurrrrrre you're pregnant! Go to the doc to get that BFP confirmed with a blood test, lady!

Alex, I totally understand not wanting to test because those BFNs can really make your heart sink. On the other hand, think of how wonderful it will feel to finally see those two lines! It's going to happen! I so hope this is your month :hb:

Maggie, how are you doing in the early stages of this [wonderfully torturous] TWW?

Guys, my level of pathetic just increased x213894769387182763134. I haven't even ovulated since Dec 27th, but I am like, "Why do my boobs feel so full and sore? Why is my lower back hurting so much? Why am I so tired? Why am I so grumpy with DH?!" Maybe going off of Prozac causes PG symptoms hahaha. I'm such a mess over here. That is all.

I'm about to teach a CPR class at the YMCA, then I'm meeting a college friend of mine for dinner who I haven't seen in 4 years! She's up in Minneapolis for a concert, and I'm really looking forward to catching up. Also really looking forward to a day "off" tomorrow!

Hope everyone's weekend is starting out well! ESPECIALLY YOURS, BETTY! Ugh, I'm so happy for you I'm getting teary lol :bfp:
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:10 am

Hahaha! This is so exciting. :) I love this group. I have not had the urge to test yet. 2dpo today. I didn't sleep well so when I noticed I was awake at like 4am I took my temp. Still risen, so that's nice. I wonder if it'll rise more? It seems like last cycle it was further towards low 98, high 97. Right now it's only at 97.1 from 96.8. Nothing too crazy. We BD'd last night also for fun, and I swear it was the best. No pressure sex is the best. Now we wait. No symptoms so far! Congrats again, Betty!
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alba2930 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:54 am

Hey guys, no testing today!! Sorry I have no news!!

I went to Sainsbury's last night to buy a test and all they had left were clear blue digitals- spent a fortune on them last cycle and really don't want to do that again! So I'll see if I can find some cheapies today and will have to test tomorrow. But guess what! NO AF!!!!! Yipeee!

I woke up in the middle of the night and became sad because I thought my breasts didn't hurt anymore which would signal my progesterone plummeting and AF coming but this morning they definitely still hurt. I could just be having a late period- my boobs hurt later in my cycle this month so perhaps I ovulated late.

I'm still not dying to test. DH doesn't want me to test til Wednesday because he know how sad I get.

I hope you have had a lovely reunion with your friend Delia! Sounds lovely. You seem to have so many skills doing instrument making, yoga and cpr! So varied.

Maggie I hope the TWW doesn't torture you like it has me. Wishing you a happy and worry free two week ending in 2 little pink lines!!

I'll keep you ladies updated if AF shows up (let's all wish it away!)
TTC since sept. 2016
Alba2930
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:54 am

Heck no to Aunt Flo! Lol!

So far I'm feeling mostly normal. Had some minor twinges in my abdomen, but nothing else to speak of. Higher temp rise today! But I also slept like junk so who knows if it's accurate.
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TeaPotts » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:38 am

"Heck no to Aunt Flo" hahaha Maggie, I love it!
Alex, YAY so glad AF hasn't shown. How late are you now?

Nothing new going on here. I totally forgot to take my temp this morning because I was out late last night with a girlfriend who I hadn't seen in 4 years, so when my temping alarm went off, I completely disregarded it lol. I have some negative energy to spew, as well as some positive to bring! I hesitate to bring the negative energy to this group, so please feel free to skip over the last paragraph!

POSITIVE: I mentioned that I went to that prenatal yoga class last Wednesday, and it was GREAT. I emailed the teacher, who is a birth and postpartum doula, to ask if she would want to get tea after class on Wednesday. She said absolutely, and wrote such a positive email. Then she warned me that she's on call and may be at a birth then...I started crying :rofl: . I'm reading Ina May Gaskin's "Guide to Childbirth" right now, and am caught up on all 138 episodes of The Birth Hour, a podcast on which women share their childbirth stories. I seriously cannot get enough. I'm obsessed with all things pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum!!! Have any of you thought about what type of birth you'd like to have? Absolutely NO judgement coming from me, no matter what kind of birth you'd like to have! I'm just very curious!

NEGATIVE: So I slept like complete s**t last night because my lower back soreness as turned into this really awful sciatica that woke me up anytime I tried switching positions. Have any of you had any encounters with sciatica? Any tips on bringing some relief? I know there are some stretches/yoga postures that help relieve the pain, but as of late yesterday, I've been in such an acute stage that pretty much any sort of movement brings about sharp pain and numbness in my left leg. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer (I don't want to be bringing negative energy to this group!!), but I do know that it's pretty common, so I'm hoping one of you ladies may have some suggestions :rofl:
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ro_TTC#1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:44 am

Guys im so pissed off. I STILL haven't had a positive OPK. I thought I was going to get a positive OPK Saturday morning as Friday evenings was the strongest line I had seen so I though THIS IS IT! But no.i had barley any line the next morning. And cm is no longer stringy, it's creamy. So I'm thinking I might have missed my ovulation day? I don't know how though because I have been doing OPKs twice every single day since CD10 so that I don't miss it. My temp chart is all over the place. I'm on CD 23.

Feeling crappy today. And a bit weepy :-( so many people around me are pregnant.

Sorry to post my mood up here but I can't talk to anyone about it. WAAAHHHHH!!!
Me 26
Himself 25
TTC since November 2016
<3
BFP 04/05/2017 :D

My Ovulation Chart
Ro_TTC#1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TeaPotts » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:55 am

Aw Ro, I'm sorry. That must be so frustrating :(. Have you and Hubby been doin the dance anyway? Just in case? Sounds like maybe your body is trying to O...keep doing your OPKs and checking your CM! It'll happen :hb:
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 20s