Want to start a TTC #1 group?

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Want to start a TTC #1 group?

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:06 am

I'm 5DPO today according to my OPKs. FF changed it because of my temps to 3 DPO, saying that Saturday was my O date... we BD'd the day before that, but not that day. So who knows how this cycle will go for me.

Ro, I know it's frustrating to do it twice a day. They say the reasoning for that is because the LH surge can happen in a 12 hour time frame, so you may miss it if you don't test twice a day... seems to me like they want to up their sales, but who knows.

Delia, I started getting LOTS of CM right before I came home from AZ/right before my positive OPKs. Do the BD as much as you can I'd say!

Alex, how are you feeling? AF still being a b**ch?

How about you Betty?
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TeaPotts » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:26 am

No, we didn't BD last night. I was kinda planning on it, but we decided to skip last night since my back was still bad. It was so funny two nights ago but I didn't want to repeat that hahaha. When I had an O (different kind of O ;) ), my back spasmed hahaha! Yes!...NO! Lol! Not so fun, but BD's on the menu for tonight, and hopefully every night until my O is confirmed ;).

Maggie, so frustrating that ff changed your O date. I guess it's safe to continue BDing regularly, even after O date is confirmed, just in case you have delayed O? But also, idk...your opks were pretty damn positive... Guess we shall see :). Either way, though, it seems like your BD schedule is pretty solid for catching the egg. What's the wives tale about choosing baby's sex? Like, if you BD before O and not on O day, you'll get a girl; BD just before and on O day and you'll get a boy? Ha! Guess maybe we will find out if there's any truth to that ;).

Ro, your chart is looking good!! I totally understand you not wanting to opk twice a day... I couldn't maintain that schedule! I Kind of agree with Maggie on this one, that it seems like it may be a sales tactic. It doesn't take much to convince us TTCers to POAS more :rofl: .

Betty, updates?!

Alex, how are you feeling?

Guys, I have my yoga audition this afternoon! I've taught hundreds of yoga classes, but I'm so nervous because this studio is so classy and legit! Plus my back is still pretty bad, though it's eased up a bit. This should be interesting :?
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:55 am

YOU'VE GOT THIS, DELIA! You kick that yoga class into high gear! Namaste! :)

I've also read that no matter what, female sperm are heartier and less fragile than male sperm, which is why if you bd days before O, you get a girl... I'd love a little girl, but I also hope we get a boy first, because DH is dying to carry on the family name. Hahaha. Happy and healthy, and I'm fine with either.
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alba2930 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:55 am

Hey guys, hope you're having a good day.

Man, 3 or 5 dpo! That's annoying. I'd go with the OPKs Maggie. FF is just an app, a good one, but those OPKs were undeniable.

OOOOO good luck Delia!! FX that your back holds up. You'll be awesome I am sure! So how did you learn to teach yoga? thats such a great thing to do in spare time.

Ro, oh dear! I bet there was a lot of yelling going on! I'm not overly fussed but DH loves his footy so I join in and go for which ever team I decide on the day- like go yellow team! or go greens! haha Don't blame you for retreating upstairs hehe

AF is surprising light and unpainful now. She's decided to be a bit less of a b**ch than yesterday!!! today i've hardly noticed it which is odd. Also my boobs still hurt and they normally stop the day before AF starts (that's how i know it's about to start). Just wish my cycle could stick to the rules!

My vitex arrived! But I ready the instructions etc and it said not to use if pregnant or ttc???? whats that about?!!
Me: 22
DH: 26
TTC since sept. 2016
Alba2930
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:01 am

Well, I guess you get a positive when Ovulation is anywhere from 24 to 48 hours away, so I guess it's not wrong... Lol
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:52 am

It's probably nothing , but I have been SO thirsty today. I can't get enough water, and I wasn't feeling my coffee this morning (normally I always have one cup, this was only 1/2 cup).
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TeaPotts » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:49 pm

I got the yoga teaching position!!! The owner of the studio loved my presence and teaching style! Huzzah!!

As for how I became trained to teach, it wasn't exactly in my "spare time" haha :P. I completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training in 2014, after I had been practicing yoga regularly for 5+ years. It was an intense training, but sooo awesome! It was a month long and was yoga study, yoga practice, and practice teaching all day every day for a month. We only had 2 days off! Studied yoga philosophy, history, anatomy, postures, breath work, the business and ethics side of teaching...the list goes on. Seriously the best month ever lol

Maggie, I don't want to get your hopes up too much, because it's too early to know, but I will say that those were two really strong symptoms that I had in the TWW before I got my bfp in January! That, sooooo much fatigue, sore boobs and itchy nipples. So it's possible that those are very good signs!! I hope sooooo!!!! It's obv too early now, but when do you plan on testing?
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:55 pm

I'm going to wait until the 22nd to test. It's probably going to be torture. FF say AF should come then.
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:56 pm

:yay: :yay: :yay: ALSO! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TeaPotts » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Thank youu!!

The 22nd is only a week away! You can totally do that!!! :hb: :hb: :hb:
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TeaPotts » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Sorry for the OPK spam these days, but shouldn't these be darkening a little more quickly?!
Attachments
IMG_7625.JPG
IMG_7625.JPG (117.63 KiB) Viewed 417 times
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ro_TTC#1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:43 am

Congrats Delia :) That's great news. Well done!

Ugh I officially hate OPKs. Whats the deal with that? They all so super dark to me!

Still no positive OPK for me. Or even nearly positive. Fucking stark white again! CD 26 today. But I did notice some EWCM yesterday. First time I've notice CM to be clear and not cloudy!

I gave in yesterday and ordered the clear blue digital ovulation tests from amazon. I don't know why. I'm just desperate to know when I O now.
They arrive today. I might not use them until next cycle though. I've read the instructions online and if you have a 45+ day cycle it tells you to start testing on CD 20.

I'm super tired and fed up this week! Nearly slept in for work this morning :doh: So I'm sitting in the office without a stitch of make up on. Hoping no one comes in. I don't wear makeup to work everyday but I'm that tired today I really could do with some. ha ha!
Me 26
Himself 25
TTC since November 2016
<3
BFP 04/05/2017 :D

My Ovulation Chart
Ro_TTC#1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ro_TTC#1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:51 am

Little update. Clearblue Ovulation tests arrived. Instructions say that if you have a cycle length of 41days+ to start testing 17 days before next expected period. So If I go by my last cycle (43 days) then 17 days before next expected period is the 18th march which is this Saturday. So according to clear blue that's the day that I need to start testing. Which is CD 29!! I've been testing since CD 10!! ha ha ha! I feel so stupid now.
Me 26
Himself 25
TTC since November 2016
<3
BFP 04/05/2017 :D

My Ovulation Chart
Ro_TTC#1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TeaPotts » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:09 am

No, no, no, don't feel stupid, Ro! OPKs can be super frustrating, and we are all pretty new to them, so how the hell are we supposed to know :rofl:

But really, that's great that you don't start actually testing yet--a load of wasted frustration, maybe, but at least you know now that your body is where it should be at this point in your cycle! Long cycles are torturous, so I give you my sympathies there haha :hb:
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TeaPotts » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:11 am

Oooh, I just realized that today is CD19 for me, which was my O day the first cycle I started tracking. C'mon body, do your stuff! (Magic school bus reference...anyone else watch that in elementary school? Maggie?)
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 20s