Want to start a TTC #1 group?

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Want to start a TTC #1 group?

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:29 am

YESSSS! I miss Miss Frizzle.

Ro, OPKs are the worst, and long cycles are the worst. I don't have any makeup on either today. Too tired to bother with that!

Still super thirsty today, put off from my coffee (although I think that's because I used too much milk), and this morning when I was getting dressed, my breast felt idk, full? But again, only the right one. No other real boob pain. I'm BEAT from DDing for DH last night for his birthday. We got home around 11:30, but he wanted to talk for an eternity, so I'm sure we didn't fall asleep until 12:30. I'm SO tired today.
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ro_TTC#1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:35 am

Hey Delia, yeah I suppose you are right! At least now I know that I shouldn't have ovulated yet. So I'm not feeling as frustrated anymore. It will be nice to know when my fertile window is. I hope you get your positive OPK soon! FX! How is your back?

How are you feeling today Maggie? Still thirsty? :)
Me 26
Himself 25
TTC since November 2016
<3
BFP 04/05/2017 :D

My Ovulation Chart
Ro_TTC#1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:41 am

Yes! I'm taking it as a good sign, Ro. ;)
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TeaPotts » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:47 am

Maggie, those are all promising symptoms! Are you writing them in your journal? It'll good to look back on when you're in future TTC cycles (hopefully that means kiddo #2!)

My back is still pretty rough when I'm not on Vicadin, and I'm trying to only take that at night so I can sleep. I tend to overdo it if I'm not in pain, so I think it's better that I feel what my limitations are :?

It's so funny that you two aren't wearing makeup today, and this is one day I plan to wear makeup (it's rare for me!), since DH is taking me to see one of my favorite Irish bands tonight. Caladh Nua...Ro, do you know them?! They're on their US tour currently.
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ro_TTC#1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:58 am

Defo a good sign, Maggie :) By the way, how is your Dad? Has he started treatment yet?

Oh Delia, I've never heard of them ha ha ha! This is embarrassing but I'm not really into Irish bands. Are they a traditional Irish band? My favourite Irish band is Kodaline. I wonder are they popular over in the US? They are AMAZING!!

Has anyone got any holidays planned for the summer?

I'm going to see Olly Murs in April and Robbie Williams in June! I cannot wait!!
Me 26
Himself 25
TTC since November 2016
<3

My Ovulation Chart
Ro_TTC#1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TeaPotts » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:02 am

I think we're supposed to start a new thread when it gets this long...I actually think I heard on here that 20 pages is supposed to be the max?! Lol. Two options: we could start a new thread on TWW, or we could move this to a closed FB group. What do you think?

And yes, Ro, they're trad! I LOOOVVVEEEE Irish trad music. Had plans last summer to go to Ireland and WWOOF (organic farm) for a couple of months, and right at the end was this big Irish Trad music fest in Ennis. Ugh, I'm so bummed it didn't work out. I've been dreaming about Ireland since I was a little girl!

This summer, I'm spending two weeks in Cape Breton and Newfoundland, Canada, with my family. Should be by far the best family reunion! There are 4 kids in my family, and it's only every several years we are all in the same place at the same time. What about you? What are your summer plans?
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:13 am

I enjoy the closed FB group idea... but we could also start another thread? Idk.

I have been bad about writing in my journal for the past week since it's been so crazy. My dad hasn't started treatment. There was an issue with his insurance, so they had to change doctors. Monday they reviewed his files, and were supposed to contact my mom yesterday to let her know what to do... so far nothing.

I can start a group to begin with... Betty, I'll need your FB info! :)
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby betty077 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:30 am

Whats this I see about Ireland? lol
I live in Ireland. :D

I Don't use facebook to be honest. I have snapchat and instagram lol
But I'll keep tabs on this thread if anyone posts updates :D :D Would love to hear them
Betty
Me: 24
DH: 26
TTC#1 since October 2016
:hb: :hb: :hb:
betty077
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ro_TTC#1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:59 am

Betty, me too :-) pity you can't join our Facebook group :(
Me 26
Himself 25
TTC since November 2016
<3

My Ovulation Chart
Ro_TTC#1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TeaPotts » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Yay, welcome! When I "met" you on the other thread, I was kinda hoping you would join ;). If you can get through our almost-30-pages of blabbering, then you're more than welcome to join! Ha!

I'm currently on my way home from an Irish trad concert (DH is behind the wheel) and I'm trying to stay awake so we can BD when we get home, hahaha! It'll be about midnight here when we get home, and we both have an early morning...but we've gotta catch that egg! :rofl:
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alba2930 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:01 am

Hey! Welcome! May I ask what your name is? So glad you have joined us :) That's a lot of travelling, were you happy to move to canada? how old were you when you moved away? I am originally from Australia but moved to England when I was 10.

Gosh I've a lot to catch up on since yesterday! I'll read through everything once I've fullly woken up and then give my proper responses haha

CD4 for me and nothing to report except that AF has vanished! But she's normally with me until CD6-7. odd cycle this one! Only really last 2 days then yesterday was spotting.

I read an article yesterday about the psychology behind getting pregnant. Not sure the validity (as i'm sure BIOLOGY has a bit more to do with pregnancy) but it was suggesting that a positive mind-set and "thinking you are pregnant or about to be" will increase chances as oppose to worrying and thinking it's never going to happen. There was a reference to a lady who had been trying for 13 years, went through adopting a baby and it was weeks away from being born (so they'd bought all the clothes, told everyone, made up the nursery etc) and it all fell through... and during this time she found out she was pregnant! After 13 years. Anyway, it's a lovely story. Now, i'm not gonna go buying any crib or nappies, and i'm certainly not gonna tell everyone we are TTC and having a baby soon, but I might try to stop telling myself I may have a problem.

Think your self pregnant ladies aha!! (But don't forget to BD too lol)

xxxxx
Me: 22
DH: 26
TTC since sept. 2016
Alba2930
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ro_TTC#1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:43 am

Guys,

I created a 2nd thread so we can continue on here too. Link is below.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=246142
Me 26
Himself 25
TTC since November 2016
<3

My Ovulation Chart
Ro_TTC#1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to TTC in our 20s