Want to start a TTC #1 group (2)

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Want to start a TTC #1 group (2)

Postby Ro_TTC#1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:56 am

Betty!

At long last ha ha ha!! Congratulations hun. I'm delighted to hear this!

Have a great weekend and all the best!

Roisin xx
Me 26
Himself 25
TTC since November 2016
<3
BFP 04/05/2017 :D

My Ovulation Chart
Ro_TTC#1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby betty077 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 am

Hey guys. Looks like I'll be back on this website pretty soon. Went for a second scan and they found that my baby stopped developing and there was no longer a heartbeat. They call it a "missed miscarriage". It's crazy because my body still hasn't recognised it so my baby is still in me even though it's been 2 weeks now. I've to go to my doctor to take a pill to speed up the process or schedule a d&c.

I've never heard the term missed miscarriage until this happened. But apparently it's very common.

But here's to hoping I'll have my rainbow baby soon.

Hope you're all keeping well. I feel this whole site is sort of dead lately.
Betty
Me: 24
DH: 26
TTC#1 since October 2016
:hb: :hb: :hb:
betty077
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:17 am

Oh my goodness, Betty I'm so sorry! My sister in law went through two of these that I know of. I know that it probably doesn't help you at all, but it has happened to someone I know. I agree with you on the site being dead. I'm in another TTC forum, 2017/2018 Baby Buddies 9, and it's pretty active, but some of the other girls and I started a Facebook Group. I know you said you weren't active on FB, but the invitation still stands. Or join the other group that I'm in. <3 So many hugs and much love going your way!
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alba2930 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Ah Betty I'm so sorry :( That must be so hard you. Have you told any of your family about the pregnancy to receive some support during this time? I know you don't have facebook, but if you wanted to make an account purely for our group, you are more than welcome. We are all talking several times a day, I don't know where I'd be without everyone's support and advice. There are a couple of girls who have suffered a miscarriage too who could also provide you with some insight, encouragement and advice from their experiences.

Wishing you a healthy recovery Betty xxxx <3
Me: 22
DH: 26
TTC since sept. 2016
Alba2930
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ro_TTC#1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:00 am

I'm so sorry Betty. :( Life can be so tough at times.
Like Maggie & Alex have said, you are more than welcome to join us on our facebook page. It's a private group, full of laughs, tears, tantrums & silliness.
If you create an account just let us know your username and Maggie (group chief ;)) will add you in xxx

Wishing you a speedy recovery and praying you get your rainbow baby in the near future xxxxxx
Me 26
Himself 25
TTC since November 2016
<3
BFP 04/05/2017 :D

My Ovulation Chart
Ro_TTC#1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to TTC in our 20s