dissapointing

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

dissapointing

Postby skisbutterfly143 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:27 pm

OK WELL I'M KINDA IN MY JELOUSE STAGE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE EVERY ONE AROUND ME SEEMS TO BE GETTING PREGGIES, BUT IM HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME DOING IT MYSELF, HOW DO YOU GIRLS DEAL WITH IT, WHEN YOU WANT SOEMTHING SO MAD BUT YOU CAN'T GET IT??
skisbutterfly143

Postby elohcin76 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:52 pm

I'm sorry you're having to deal with the heart-wrenching disappointment TTC brings. It's hard, I know. I don't really have any advice. While I know all the cliche things to say, in all honesty, I've never found anything that *really* makes me feel any better. So praying that it happens right away for you guys and there's no more waiting!!! Good luck!
Me (30) DH (33) Married 12 years!
Mama to 4 in arms and 11 in Heaven
elohcin76
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SarahJade » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:02 pm

I guess I'm thinking once I'm pregnant I will be responsible for my child for the rest of my life. So what's a few months to get PG. I'm plenty relaxed now but that will change as I'll be entering the ttw!
We all have these days- take care....and :babydustg:
SarahJade
Friend

Postby sexychiquita » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:29 am

awww skisbutterfly143... dont worry...
the more u worry is the harder it will be to conceive...

df and i have been worrying about ttc for how long now???!! and why it isnt working is that simply, the stress that is building up inside of us is affecting our bodies... my cycle was pretty short this mth (1 wk earlier than it was due, :af: flew in!) and i o'd earlier than expected or predicted... bcoz i was hyped on getting pg...

girl, we are trying a different approach (the same way our angel baby was conceived), we're not trying however, we're not preventing... if it happens, we'll be oh so excited! but if it doesn't, we'll know that God wasn't ready for us to have a baby... He's waiting on the perfect moment for us to enter parenthood.

yes it is disappointing that we didnt get our :bfp: as we had hoped, but, we're not questioning God's plans... we're looking at it from a different point of view... it WILL happen, but maybe that month gone wasn't our month.

to get over it was heartbreaking... i cried coz i saw one line... df was sad coz he knew how badly i wanted to be pg, but we're not giving up hope... it will happen... and when we least expect it to... and the feeling that u get when u see that :bfp: will not be able to compare with anything else! your disappointment will be history! :wink:
Last edited by sexychiquita on Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
sexychiquita
Friend

Postby sadifairy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:44 am

chiquita- me and dh are doing the same thing right now for the time being. Not trying but not preventing. We have 1 child, over dd is goign to be 3 in october and i cant wait to have another one.
sad- 23
mike- 29
sadifairy
Friend

Postby ttcstar » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:27 am

hi i think im gonna get a :bfn: this month again... im 3 days away from AF and im getting brown mucus... i think that could be early AF. well it must come and get done now coz i wanna start trying again!! i want my first soooo bad right now!! :oops:
ttcstar
Friend

Postby ttcstar » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:34 am

yip just did a test
:bfn: :bfn: :bfn:

well there we have it... oh well keep trying i guess
ttcstar
Friend

Postby sexychiquita » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:47 am

aww ttcstar... don't worry, when we are ready we'll get our :bfp:'s ok?
meanwhile, yes it is disappointing, but hang on ok? it will happen...

just take comfort in knowing you're not the only one...
we all are here for each other ok?

take care!
:babydustb:
sexychiquita
Friend

Postby thegirl » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:23 pm

sexychiquita you couldn't have said it any better!

ttcstar, I am sorry, sweety but don't give up! I almost gave up last month (ttc 20 months) but the wonderful people here gave me positive encouragement, and so i said, what the heck, what's another month?
One thing is for sure, i am tired of stressing myself out and crying. I'm just way to tired for that. I can't make ttc the center of my life anymore. I want to live and be normal again. So i think i might opt to stop tracking my symptoms so much and sticking to just using an opk and thats it. Feel free to vent, we're here for you!
thegirl

Postby sexychiquita » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:29 am

thegirl wrote: Feel free to vent, we're here for you!

girl i give u full permission to vent, here there and everywhere!
just try not to take on the stress too much chick.... that throws u off your cycle, and it makes it even harder to figure out when u're o-ing or when af is due...
so sit back, relax and enjoy girl!
heck, df and i bd-d yesterday... i had *fun*! :lol:

just be cool, dont worry! it will happen!
sexychiquita
Friend

Return to TTC in our 20s