Ttc and desperate

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Ttc and desperate

Postby Smiffy87 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:20 am

Hi everyone,
This is my first post.hubby and I have ttc for 18 months with no luck. I had uterine polyps removed back in July and am hoping that it has done the trick.
Fast forward to today, I'm currently taking pregabalin and tramadol for a spinal condition and today should be the day af arrives.
My question is, I have had none of usual pms symptoms, not a 1.
Has anyone experienced this and gone on to get a bfp?

Any help greatly recieved
X
Smiffy87

Re: Ttc and desperate

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:18 am

There are lots of stories out there of people getting their bfp in that situation. Have you tested yet? If not, today would be a great day to do so. ;)
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AmySmith » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:05 am

That's also really common. It could still work out. You have to remain patient though. This procedure takes time. Sending you my best wishes. Things will get cleared up in a couple of days. Lots of love and support for you, honey. Don't give up!
AmySmith

Postby hannahdavid » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:48 am

It could lead to a BFP. The thing is that for everyone things work differently. For some there are symptoms and for some there are none. Therefore, it is important that you do a test and see for yourself. You can even visit a clinic and ask them for help. I am sure the tests will really answer all the questions. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby EstrellaS » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:40 am

Please stop worrying! I'm sure things will be crystal clear, soon. I can understand the anxiety. It's not a good thing. You don't want to stress out so much. I just want to wish you the best of luck. These things are very common. It's totally fine, even if it doesn't lead to a BFP. You can always move on to other stuff. I hope it somehow works out! But, if it doesn't don't lose hope, okay? There are plenty of options. You can always choose to visit a fertility clinic. They can suggest you alternative methods. Baby dust for you!
EstrellaS

Return to TTC in our 30s