Ttc and desperate

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Ttc and desperate

Postby Smiffy87 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:20 am

Hi everyone,
This is my first post.hubby and I have ttc for 18 months with no luck. I had uterine polyps removed back in July and am hoping that it has done the trick.
Fast forward to today, I'm currently taking pregabalin and tramadol for a spinal condition and today should be the day af arrives.
My question is, I have had none of usual pms symptoms, not a 1.
Has anyone experienced this and gone on to get a bfp?

Any help greatly recieved
X
Smiffy87

Re: Ttc and desperate

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:18 am

There are lots of stories out there of people getting their bfp in that situation. Have you tested yet? If not, today would be a great day to do so. ;)
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AmySmith » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:05 am

That's also really common. It could still work out. You have to remain patient though. This procedure takes time. Sending you my best wishes. Things will get cleared up in a couple of days. Lots of love and support for you, honey. Don't give up!
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:48 am

It could lead to a BFP. The thing is that for everyone things work differently. For some there are symptoms and for some there are none. Therefore, it is important that you do a test and see for yourself. You can even visit a clinic and ask them for help. I am sure the tests will really answer all the questions. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby EstrellaS » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:40 am

Please stop worrying! I'm sure things will be crystal clear, soon. I can understand the anxiety. It's not a good thing. You don't want to stress out so much. I just want to wish you the best of luck. These things are very common. It's totally fine, even if it doesn't lead to a BFP. You can always move on to other stuff. I hope it somehow works out! But, if it doesn't don't lose hope, okay? There are plenty of options. You can always choose to visit a fertility clinic. They can suggest you alternative methods. Baby dust for you!
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Xenia » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:30 am

It could still work out! I can understand your situation. You should practice getting precautionary hopes. Don't be too disappointed if it doesn't work out. There are lots of options, even if this doesn't work. My prayers are with you. You can do this, hun! Good luck and lots of baby dust for you.
Xenia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Caprice » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:16 am

Hey, there. I can understand your situation. I know you're very scared and disappointed. All that is quite common, to be honest. You should not lose faith, though. You can still get through this, trust me. I'd suggest you get a little braver, and try out a few new things. You can always check out the assisted conception methods. That could work for you, you know?
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 30s