Ovarian Cysts? Turning 37 in a couple of weeks....*sigh*

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ovarian Cysts? Turning 37 in a couple of weeks....*sigh*

Postby hturner » Sat May 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi-
I'm recently married to my soulmate (he's 39) and neither one of us have any children.... I have been diagnosed with Endo and it's been a long, long journey. In a nutshell, we just went to our RE and during the ultrasound, he found a very large cyst (didn't get the size-was too discouraged...). He said that it was of very little concern since he saw that it was just fluid but now I am worried about how much pain I will endure if/when it ruptures. Although I know cysts are common and I have had my fair share, does anyone know if you can still get pregnant with a cyst of a large size? We can't start clomid or any fertility treatments until it shrinks. Do you know if you can still be pregnant with a cyst of a pretty big size?

Also, I am due to start :af: no later than tomorrow-she should have came today, but the sxs I have are really no different than normal so my hopes aren't up this cycle.

Thoughts? Can use some encouragement :)
Thanks Ladies!!

Heather -36 TTC#1
DH-39
hturner
Friend

Postby huggabunchable » Sun May 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Last November I had a cyst on my right ovary. I did not get it treated but earlier this week I went to the ER and they did a sonagram and found one on my LEFT side. I am not sure the size but it has been bothering me today. Not really PAINFUL just discomfort. I got a BFP the night before the trip to the ER but the blood test showed negative. I thought I had a chemical pregnancy. HOWEVER I took another test today and it was a MUCH clearer positive than the ones the night before and morning of the blood test. So It looks like I might still be. But I am worried about this discomfort and will prob need to get it checked out again if it persists and gets worse.

Good Luck!

Just realized that the pain is on my right side and not my left. Not sure what to make of that since they did not mention one on that side now.
huggabunchable
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hturner » Mon May 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Wow! Hoping it is a :bfp: :jump: Hopefully it will go away and the pain/discomfort subsides. I am on CD2 and although it's a horrible period, all the pain is coming from my right side-not the left where the cyst is-go figure.

Just so discouraged since it's just another thing that can hinder pregnancy I guess :?

I go for an FSH check tomorrow to see if I still have enough eggs left....hoping for the best
and GOOD LUCK to you!!! Thanks so much for responding!
Heather-36
DH-39

TTC#1
HSG-Clear
Lap 4/2010-Mild Endo Removed
hturner
Friend

Postby huggabunchable » Mon May 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Thank You. It is not really looking good. The HPT's have been pretty inconstant. I think I found a dr that may take my insurance so I am gonna call them tommorow.

Good Luck to you with everything. I know how frustrating things can get! Just remember some people are told that it would be impossible to get pregnant and they still do! Keep that hope alive but don't let it beat you up!!!
huggabunchable
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 30s