So sad ttc #1

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: So sad ttc #1

Postby HSM76 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Agreed that it is nice to have a place to vent and read other stories of those who are in similar situations. It makes me so vulnerable to think that I am not able to concieve easily as other women in my life. The constant FB posts announcing pregnancies, births, etc.. Make it seem like I am all alone in my struggle to concieve baby #1.

I just turned 30 and I am 10 DPO, I tested once, BFN :( but refuse to keep wasting tests every month. So I have limited myself to one before AF. I too had a chemical pregnancy and I have been trying for 7 months since.

Baby dust for everyone!!
HSM76

Re: So sad ttc #1

Postby Eggplant » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Welcome, HSM76. This thread is pretty old, but I got an email notification that you posted to it and I was curious. I haven't been on this site for quite awhile...because I gave birth to a baby girl in November!! I was a month shy of 35 when I had her. Don't lose hope! I attribute conceiving to using an over-the-counter progesterone cream (I preferred Kevala PureGest because it doesn't have other stuff that could be bad for a pregnancy like some herbs), and using internet cheapie ovulation test strips. BUT...everyone is different and many ladies on this site have more serious fertility problems that need bigger solutions of course. I'm praying that you get that little one soon!
Eggplant
Friend

Previous

Return to TTC in our 30s