Anyone else just restart the 2WW?

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby cochavim » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Hey Melissa--welcome back! :) No, you're not crazy. I have that discussion with my friends who have all boys. I tell them I'm going to have the drama and the "i hate you" when theyr'e 16, but they'll come back to me. Boys will come back, but we all know it's the girls who really wear the pants in the family and it's up to them. You just have to be the best damn mother in law ever and they will come back! :)

We were trying for a boy this past month and that didn't work out so well, so this month if I get a third girl, I'll just be thrilled to have a healthy baby and not care about gender. :)

Good luck to you!
cochavim
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

twins!

Postby supercool » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:28 pm

TWINS!!! Maybe you can have twins - fraternal boy and girl. Then you can get your use out of those clothes and get to buy all new girly stuff! I know how you feel - I'd love to have a little girl, as would DH. but, I'll take a boy and be thrilled, too - I'd take both or either at this point.
supercool

Postby rcpmelissa » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Ha! I've never been nervous about twins but my husband would seriously stroke out. I wouldnt even know how to tell him. I'll be so thankful to just have another baby. It's weird though, anytime we talk about another one and I start thinking about decorating another nursery (these are the things that fill my head) its always pink in my thoughts. Like I don't even consider it being a boy in my head. I need to get over that so I'm not disappointed.
Me (Melissa) 31 & DH is 28
Married 08/19/2006
DS born 06/07/11
2 furbabies (Queensland & Rat Terrier)
TTC #2
Prenatals with DHA & using opk's.

My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
rcpmelissa
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby TailKinker » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:33 pm

AF has ended. I will start a new thread when i have a new 2WW. Got some opk pee sticks in the mail. hope this helps.
TailKinker
Friend

Postby rcpmelissa » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:17 am

I made the mistake last time of buying a bunch of dollar tree tests the week of O so I pee'd on a bunch of them and then AF showed right on time. I'm not buying any tests this time until like two days before AF is due. I think having the tests make me think I should use them. :roll:
Me (Melissa) 31 & DH is 28
Married 08/19/2006
DS born 06/07/11
2 furbabies (Queensland & Rat Terrier)
TTC #2
Prenatals with DHA & using opk's.

My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
rcpmelissa
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Previous

Return to TTC in our 30s