TTC 35+ After Tubal Ligation Reversal

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC 35+ After Tubal Ligation Reversal

Postby williamsbaby1 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Hello Ladies. I am 39years. TTC for 3-4 months now. Utilizing OPT and BBT. AF cycle usually 25-26 days clockwise each months. Tubal Ligation Reversal in 2012. Prenatal Vitamines for 3 years since planned on TLR earlier. Delay due to timing and money. Currently experiencing early pregnancy symptoms 11 DPO such as lightheadedness, diarrhea, nauseau yet no vomiting, heavy yet a little sore BBs. Any advise??
All our babies have become angels now!!

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TTC 35+ After Tubal Ligation Reversal

Postby beaniebaby » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi williamsbaby1. I had a tubal reversal as well this year. What dpo are you? I'm 11dpo. The crazy thing about "symptoms" is that they can all be from progesterone which many women think are pregnancy symptoms. I've felt lots of them the past week but now they're gone. It's so confusing and frustrating. Did you have any of the same symptoms your having now with previous pregancies?
beaniebaby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby waitin4Godsblessings » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:47 pm

I had a TR in April of this year. I turned 33 in July. My cycles have been pretty weird and my cm has changed considerably. It has only been 6 months... I feel like it should have happened already, but I know I am older and my body is more different now than it was at 23. I haven't had the test to make sure my tubes are open yet. I figure to give myself until the first of the year. My cycles are usually about 26 days. I have not been tracking my cycle for the past 2 months. I was getting obsessive. :shh: I have been reading about the Sperm meets egg plan.... I think I am gonna give that a go this month. I don't track "symptoms" anymore cause with PMS and Pregnancy the symptoms are the same and disappointment follows tracking them, since I always attribute them to preg instead of period.. (They have always been period so far.) Lots of crying months.. I also don't take but one pregnancy test each month. TTC was starting to hurt my marriage so I decided to trust in God and just have fun with my Hubby. I still BD my 'guessed' fertile week though... :wink: By my 'guesstimation' Ovulation week is from the 10th to the 17th or so... I am a few weeks behind you Ladies in my cycle.
waitin4Godsblessings
Friend

Postby williamsbaby1 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi beaniebaby, actually no didn't have these symptoms or maybe should say don't re-collect. I was much younger back then. I am 12 DPO today. This morning I had a dip around 3:38am - I checked because I had tu use the restroom and then went back to bed. Out of curiosity I checked my BBT again at 5:07 am this morning and it was right back up at 98.13. This morning my boobs didnt feel heavy or sore but that changed early afternoon. I have been drinking 7up yesterday and today all day to kind of ward of the nausea and now think maybe I shouldn't have done that just to see if the same symptoms continue.
When I came home this evening it looked like my boobs were falling out of my bra and coouldn't wait to get under the hot shower - the hot water felt sooo soothing. Kind of weird to explain. Also been reading up on cervix and how to check. Obviously I am new to some of these things. Not sure if I checked correctly but I felt as deep as I could and it took a few seconds to get accustamed to that feel down there BUT felt something soft. Not sure if thats the way it is suppose to be.
My typicall PMS symptoms are 1-2 days before AF and its mainly and most of the time just extreme migrane where I have to close my eyes and tears roll down my cheek and totally tired and super sleepy all the time right before AF. Sometimes I have some chocolate but not very often . For some reason chocolate is more at the mid cycle mark.

Progesterone sure could be. Back then didn't think it would take soo much to try and conceive again.

Enough about me. How about yourself. How is everything going for you and how long have you been TTC? Are you BBT and OPT too or the natural way of waiting and hoping?? Glad you responded. May be we can keep track of each other in trying for BFP.

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby beaniebaby » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:01 am

Hey williamsbaby1. Wow the boob symptoms sounds so much like my last pregnancy! OMG! Honestly because I'm not having sore boobs is why I don't feel like I'm pregnant. Any symptom I had at the beginnng is gone now. You know the nausea, indegestion, heartburn and little twinges that I "thought" I felt. I'm starting to feel like I'm creating the indegestion and heartburn as well. I am temping and keeping a chart with fertility friend. My temps have not been fluctuating much at all so I don't really know what that means. I did ovulate late this month so maybe that's the reason? who knows. I did OPK's and made sure I bd'd every 36 hours from day cd10 til the day before I ovulated. Didn't bd the day of or after cause my dh went out of town on a fishing trip. So...I'm just sitting here waiting.
beaniebaby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby williamsbaby1 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi beaniebaby AND waitin4GodsBlesssings, it's good to hear from both of you. Well let me tell you that TTC sure can be one "sugar ride". Lol. Today I woke up and my tummy was half the size of the past week> My BBT dropped down to 97.51. This is my second drop in about 3 days. In between it went back to 98.13.
However after my breakfast bagel with cream cheese I slightly felt the oncoming of a little wave of nausea and just turned my desk fan on. Wasn't too hungry come lunch time however been noticing that today I had slimey CW, not sticky, not thick and not runny, just somewhat slimey. Funny cause yesterday I felt "dry" like well you know.
Late afternoon felt another slight wave of nausea and turned the desk fan on a second time. Driving home thinking AF surely ought to come by if not today then tomorrow since I am 13 DPO today but nothing so far. Been noticing a few tiny pimples on my two boobs. Typically a week before AF I get acne on my forehead, chin and nose area and sometimes even at my hairline behind my ears.
Now that I ate three chicken tenders and a small cup of mash potatoes with gravy I started out like ten days ago - looking like I am 4months pregnant. Not sure what is going on but take it in stride. Funny how alert one can become to their own senses and body reaction. Now I am just thinking wait it out for two more days and see if Natures Force is claiming stake to it's time.
I am truly sorry to hear that TTC places a strain. It's a two way street, if that is what one wishes for. Therefore, I hope you take a little joy from the way I write about my TTC time.
BTW ladies, I registered today with fertilityfriend and will provide my chart once I completed everything and maybe we can exchange good practices and ideas.

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby beaniebaby » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 am

Williamsbaby1 Hang in there. I'm 13dpo today. I'm just pleased I've got an average luteal phase. Still don't feel pg AT ALL. So I'm waiting on AF. My dh woke up this morning asking me to test and I was like why? I'm not late and I already took one on 9dpo and it said negative. I hate feeling like I'm letting him down too.
beaniebaby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby williamsbaby1 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:50 pm

beaniebaby, today is 14 DPO and I have absolutely no symptoms. It's like how did this happen all of a sudden? I have also no PMS symptoms. I guess AF is trying to slide in. Lol. That's ok though, because one day I will pull a fast one on AF and will flash the BFP sign. Well, how about you test tomorrow to ease your DH's anxiety and then write and let me know. Just don't turn anxiety into stress. Do tell what have you done so far to occupy your leisure tme during TWW ??

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby waitin4Godsblessings » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:18 pm

I am just now in my fertile week. I wish I could temp. I wake up so often in the night that my temps are always crazy. Usually I have noticed 98.2 is 'regular' for my weird sleeping patterns, but it skips so often. One day it will be 98.2 then the next it will be 98.6.. I have given up on it.
I was getting so stressed about ttc. I had to let it go for a few months. It hasn't even been that long really since the reversal, just 6 months on the 18th.
Williamsbaby1.. During the tww I usually keep a Journal. I also have picked up Scrapbooking and I make little bean dolls. Plus I have 2 kids already so they keep me occupied too. And a Husband.. (my oldest child...) lol.. He keeps me the most busy.. What do you Ladies do to keep your minds busy? How long has it been since your reversals and how long have you been trying?
Psalms 25- 20/21
O keep my soul and deliver me: let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in thee. Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait on thee.
waitin4Godsblessings
Friend

Postby beaniebaby » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:26 am

BFN and my temp dropped on my chart to my coverline. So...AF should be here shortly for sure! Today I'm 14dpo. Wishing babydust to y'all!
beaniebaby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby waitin4Godsblessings » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:24 pm

So sorry about the witch coming. I hope she hurries out!
My O day will be tonight sometime or tomorrow. Since the Reversal I can feel Ovulation each month... Not fun times at all.. It is a few days early this month, so the witch will be visiting me even earlier than usual. Yay me!
Psalms 25- 20/21
O keep my soul and deliver me: let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in thee. Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait on thee.
waitin4Godsblessings
Friend

Postby williamsbaby1 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:59 pm

waitin4GodsBesslings and beaniebaby, glad to hear from you two. today is 15 DPO and AF hasn't shown. Instead had a little nausea after lunch, on the drive home and after dinner. My boobs feel heavy but not like before and somehow "funny" just a weird feeling on the outer side of each boob. My DH is starting to get on my last you know what because he keeps asking me if BFP. He says he feels lucky. Guess we will find out. I am going to give it until Monday or Tuesday unless AF makes a late entrance. BTW I had stopped taking my temperature since the second drop in BBT.
As far as occupying my time during TWW well thats easy. My favorite hobbies are reading novels (not the cheesey kinds), watching classinc movies on TMC and AMC, just researching anything of interest on the internet, talking on the phone with family and friends and trying to stay on my DH to get started on our list of home improvements. I have two Chinese Shar Peis (dogs) named Herb and Piper on top of that. And I love to cook and eat.
You know I always wanted to start a scrap book and I think will add that to my list of trying something different and new.
Well ladies, there is no need to "sink" our heads. All in due time. Meanwhile lets pamper ourselves and plenty of baby dust will come our way. Both of you enjoy this wonderful evening. My DH and I, we are going to be out of town tomorrow for the wedding of a friend of mine. Bought me a new orangebrownish top and purse for that occassion just this evening. Who said "Let's Dance". Lol. TTYL ladies.

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby williamsbaby1 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 pm

BTW, I had my reversal done in April 2012. We rested for two months after that due to the fact that I had two more surgeries before that in a period of less than 2 years. We have been TTC for 3-4 months now. My HSG is scheduled for January 2013 unless we are pregnant by then. I decided however to give some herbal and natural fertility boosters for men/women, preseed, herbal tea, etc a try and we will start such this month. Meaning I have a few days left to order such for my typical AF is 5-6 days.

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby joannD1986 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:20 am

If it makes yall feel any better I'm 26 and had my tubes reversed February 8th of this year and I still have had no success with getting pregnant yet I get to have mtg HSG test done this Wednesday, I'm nervous hopefully I pray they fine no blockages and I'm all clear. I have the same issues with having irregular periods and pms now as well...
joannD1986
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby waitin4Godsblessings » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:24 pm

I had my tubal done April the 18th.. I had to give it a few months rest too because my scar got infected. I hope this month is your and your Hubby's lucky month. I don't have a television, but I have a lot of books. I do enjoy classic movies. I just started making the scrap books and photo albums. It is cheap and fun and they are personalized. Plus they give me a hobby that is cheaper than shoes, and even though the supplies take up more room, at least lots of people can benefit from the crafts. (I would much rather have the shoes..) My Ovulation test was neg this morning after 3 days of positives. Guess I will hit my actually O in a few hours. We got this month covered though. :mrgreen: How is everyone else?
Psalms 25- 20/21
waitin4Godsblessings
Friend

Next

Return to TTC in our 30s