TTC 35+ After Tubal Ligation Reversal

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC 35+ After Tubal Ligation Reversal

Postby williamsbaby1 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Beaniebaby , waitin4godsblessing and now joann1986 how are you ladies? AF came by past Saturday while enjoying a pedicure. I laughed it off though. Just provides another opportunity to try. Good luck with the HSG tomorrow joann1986 and I hope all turns out well - so do keep us in the loop and let us know about BFP. Waitin4GodsBlessing - no TV - that is inspirational. I don't watch much TV but I do love my classics. I have so many books my DH is finally advertising one of the reading tablets but I am still holding out. Beabiebaby - any news from your end that you like to share? BTW hadn't had a chance to complete my www.fertilityfriend chart as of yet but I am trying to get it done tomorrow evening. Other than that let's just hope for BFP for each and everyone. Just glad my DH is on board for everything and anything. Enjoy your evening ladies.
All our babies have become angels now!!

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby beaniebaby » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 am

Hi ladies. I'm on CD 13 now and no O yet. Last month I didn't O til around cd20, but I'm hoping I O earlier this month. I tested with one of those Dollar Tree tests this morning and got a negative. I'm thinking I may wait til Saturday morning to test again. All of the temping and opk testing just stresses me out to bad. As for my info about the tr, I had my TL done in June of 20013, TR done on Aug. 21 2012 and well y'all know no BFP's yet. :) How's everybody doing and where are you all at in your cycel?
beaniebaby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby williamsbaby1 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi beaniebaby, so good to hear from you. Well, let me tell you>>lol. Started http://www.fertilityfriend and I have to say that the little signs/pictures reflected after data input does not match my manual BBT for ovulation prediction at all. However, this month I started to cover by BD the time based on my manual BBT as well as http://www.fertilityfriend. I have a few more days to go for that to make sure I covered the entire length/period for possibly conception.

I BBT past three month and my O day is between CD 10-11, however http://www.fertilityfriend gauges my O day is CD 15-16. That is a big variance so I am "test driving" my DH this whole time and driving him tired. However, this past Sunday had ovulation pain as well as Monday so decided to BD every day since then.

My BBT dropped on CD 10 and again on CD 13 which was this morning actually. This month have been taking my temperature every day at 4am when I have to get up for work. Not stressed though, very relaxed each day, 7-8 hours of sleep each night.

Lots of creamy, watery and stretchy mucus since last Sunday - matter of fact it was very watery again this morning. We started with preseed, royal jelly, epo, fertilaid this month and so far no bad reactions.

But for some reason think we missed conception by not BD on my CD 7-8-9 . So if no BFP this month then we will have to start BD earlier next month. BTW I didn't OPK this month at all though decided might start again next month if no BFP. It matches my manual BBT more.

I have been working a lot of OT again so maybe that's why I haven't noticed anything significant either. Hopefully you will check in again.

BFP to us!!

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KristaD » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:37 pm

I was so excited to see this post! I had my TR in July 2012 and got my BFP 2 months later. Sadly, that ended in MC at 10 weeks but I did find out it was a little girl. (I have 3 boys) Got AF 3 weeks after my D&C and am currently waiting to ovulate so we can try again. Waitin4godsblessing, where did you have surgery? Your name sounds familiar from the website where I had mine...just curious.
KristaD

Postby williamsbaby1 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:46 pm

KristaD, sorry to hear about MC. I am hoping to have a little girl too once PG. HSG is this upcoming Monday so hopefully that will do the trick and help us out. Let me know when youn get your next BFP! Would love to hear about your success story. What practices are you following, sperm meets egg, or ?? And what fertility products or supplements are you using, if any??

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KristaD » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:52 am

Hi Williamsbaby! Here is my story, Cliffnotes version...Was married for 15 years and had 3 amazing boys but got divorced (for many reasons that I won't bore you with). Had a tubal after the last because there was NO way I was having another child with that man. Met and married an great guy 10 years my junior who does not have any bio children but claims mine as his own and we had talked about a reversal for a few years. Finally saved the money and got the TR in July with a BFP 2 days shy of 2 months later. All was going great...few episodes of spotting here and there but nothing major. Had some increase in spotting over a weekend and it was more bright red and called to get checked out just to be on the safe side. No heartbeat on the US...we were devastated. Wasn't having any pain and wasn't passing any tissue so I opted for a D&C so we could have chromosomal analysis. Analysis showed an extra #22 chromosome in the baby and that is not compatible with life. And she was a little girl. So now back to TTC. The month I conceived I used preseed, softcups, and the amazingly wonderful Clearblue Easy Digital OPK's. Ijust finished my first cycle after surgery so now just waiting to ovulate again. Ready to get pregnant again. 36 and not getting any younger. Hoping I get pg as easy as I did before.
KristaD

Postby williamsbaby1 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:12 pm

My journey is somewhat similar but that's ok too. Right now it's the love we are able to give that counts. Welcome to this post!

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KristaD » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:42 am

So confused...Miscarried/D&C on Halloween. AF came 3 weeks later and only lasted for 3 days, which is extremely short for me. 4 days after it ended, I was really crampy and had tons of EWCM so I checked an OPK and it came out positive. 4 days after AF? Either Im crazy or my system is still out of whack after my MC. BD just in case I really was O'ing. Wouldn't that be awesome if I O'd and caught it?! Guess I'll find out in a couple weeks...Baby dust to all of us.
KristaD

Postby williamsbaby1 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:53 am

Congratuations KristaD. It sounds as if you are on your way to the Pregnancy Board. Let us know either way. :sticky:

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby williamsbaby1 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:42 pm

HSG done today> All looks good. I have 5 more days incl today left for BD so my DH and I are going to be busy striving for that look awaited :bfp:

I posted the details of my experience on "I had my HSG today". Please share your experience with the rest of us as well. It really does help to network and exchange information. And it is good to be uplifted and to be uplifting.

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby catpekm » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:26 pm

I just happened across this forum and wanted to give you some encouragement. I had a tubal reversal 12/07. I had my dd 1/09 and my ds 12/11. Keep your heads up. It will happen!
catpekm

Postby KristaD » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:33 pm

I have faith it will happen again. Im just want it to hurry up...not getting any younger. And my cycle since my MC and D&C is SO messed up, I have no idea where I am in my cycle. I had AF 3 weeks after miscarriage, ovulated a week later, and now 2 weeks after AF, Im spotting again. WTH?! Hate this. My cycle has always been dead on...and now...all over the place. I know it can be this way for a few months but it sure as heck makes it difficult to get pregnant when my body is freaking out! Thats it for my venting...thanks for reading. :-)
KristaD

Postby williamsbaby1 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:27 pm

KristaD, you are not alone. It is a fact that we are all impatient at times and need to vent. Actually, your post made me laugh. I am impatient too sometimes and have to slow myself down and that does include my mind.

But most importantely is that you are right. We will all get there, to our :bfp: and - just like the birth of this beautiful blessing we are hoping to enjoy - it is the most important thing.

So good luck to all us ladies out here!!

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby waitin4Godsblessings » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:08 am

Hello Ladies! I have been MIA for awhile. Decided to take a break from the Forums and just relax for a little.

Krista.. I had my surgery done at some womens reproductive center in Charlottesville VA. Martha something... My cycles are like ice and fire since the reversal. I NEVER felt ovulation... never had pms.... never had symptoms with either of my pregnancies until after confirmation. Now every month is deadly.. Hormones are wacked out. I get cramps from ovulation to ovulation, and boy, am I a cow.. One minute crying, one minute yelling. It is frustrating. I have pretty much stopped testing unless my flow is late, and so far it hasn't been until this month. I am late 4 days today, but testing negative, so I suspect I just didn't ovulate, even though I had the fluid and the aches.
I hope all you ladies are doing well and are having a great holiday month. I am gonna try to check in more often. Good luck to us all and God bless..
Psalms 25- 20/21
O keep my soul and deliver me: let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in thee. Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait on thee.
waitin4Godsblessings
Friend

Previous

Return to TTC in our 30s