Here we go again...new cycle anyone?

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Here we go again...new cycle anyone?

Postby dextersmom » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:49 am

Totally thought we did it this month....but no. And to top it off AF came on CD 29 instead of my regular 32 day cycle....what to do? I haven't been using opk but I'm tempted to start.... Anyone else out there feeling this way?
Me : 31
DH : 30
Married Sept 4 2010
DS : 3
TTC : #2

Wishing everyone hope, love and baby dust!!

dextersmom

Re: Here we go again...new cycle anyone?

Postby lpnjen » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:27 am

I hear ya! I totally thought last month would be it for us, too, but yet again, after 10 months of this, another AF arrives to let me know we're out again. This cycle is the first time I'm using OPK. I've been testing for 3 days, all negative so far, but CD 14 is tomorrow, so hopefully a positive this week. We are trying for #1. There are times when I'm glad it hasn't happened yet because I do enjoy our freedom to travel and do whatever we want, but at the same time, I'm so ready for this! Good luck to you! I always tell myself that it will happen when it's supposed to. Its sometimes hard to be patient, but there is a plan for us!!
lpnjen
Friend

Re: Here we go again...new cycle anyone?

Postby dextersmom » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:59 pm

lpnjen wrote:I hear ya! I totally thought last month would be it for us, too, but yet again, after 10 months of this, another AF arrives to let me know we're out again. This cycle is the first time I'm using OPK. I've been testing for 3 days, all negative so far, but CD 14 is tomorrow, so hopefully a positive this week. We are trying for #1. There are times when I'm glad it hasn't happened yet because I do enjoy our freedom to travel and do whatever we want, but at the same time, I'm so ready for this! Good luck to you! I always tell myself that it will happen when it's supposed to. Its sometimes hard to be patient, but there is a plan for us!!

Thanks for your support. Yeah sometimes I wonder if maybe its not meant to be...maybe we'll only have one....I'm trying hard to relax and enjoy the process but its a challenge. Maybe with Christmas coming it will take my mind off of it all lol...

Best wishes and much baby dust to you guys!
Me : 31
DH : 30
Married Sept 4 2010
DS : 3
TTC : #2

Wishing everyone hope, love and baby dust!!

dextersmom

Return to TTC in our 30s