3 months ttc no luck

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

3 months ttc no luck

Postby Babydreams1 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Hi ladies,

I am 30 and my husband is 38 I am new to this site. We have been trying to get pregnant now for 3 months and no luck. I already have a 7 year old daughter from a previous relationship I was only 22 when I gave birth. Her father and I were only dating for 3 months and we got pregnant unplanned. Now that I am older and married I can't seem to get a bfp. I am crushed every month when I get my af or a bfn :(. The worst part is my husbands parents keep asking him if we're pregnant yet :( along with all his co- workers. I feel so much pressure to get pregnant and I really want this to happen more then anything , but its just not happening . I used the clear blue digital ovulation test and still no bfp. Well I will be trying again in the month of December :(
Babydreams1

Re: 3 months ttc no luck

Postby EyesOnTheGirl » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Gosh....NO ONE replied to you!!!! SHOCKER!!!!! I am sorry for that..I hope you have found replies plentiful in another thread. This is our 10th cycle and our last as well. 2dpo and hoping it worked. AND pressure is not a good thing when ttc...you have to let it go and have fun when ttc...you obviously can get pregnant...but all the asking is getting you nervous...just trust and it will happen! God Bless!
Mom to 4 and 1 more on the way, Wife and MBA graduate! Thank you Jesus! Praise God!

7w2d HB 132
8w1d HB 165
14w1d HB 151
16w HB 152
36w2d HB 137
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!! YEEEEEE HAAAAAAA!!!!!
EyesOnTheGirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby milena_r » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi, I am more or less in the same situation, been trying for four months and no success, I also got pregnant by accident when I was 22 and now the BFN does not want to appear, it seems extremely unfair from mother nature! But I do believe there is a time for everyting and probably whatever comes is to teach some lesson, So far I learned that having the things you really want takes time and energy and determination. I am writing about my experiences on my blog and trying to get in sync with my body in the meantime. So let's not give up! Good luck to you and baby dust as people like to say, to all of us trying to conceive!
milena_r

Postby Hottie » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Good luck to you. I've been trying for two years for #1. But, I'm a lot older---37 years old. I'm sure it will happen soon. Although 3 months seems long, it really is normal. From what I hear, anyway.
Hottie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC in our 30s