Mission - BFP For Xmas - Who wishes to join??

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Mission - BFP For Xmas - Who wishes to join??

Postby williamsbaby1 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:08 pm

TTC for 5-6months. HSG scheduled in 9 days unless any unexpected events pop up.

TTC - that's it! I declare to remove the broom from underneath :af: !! I am going full Commando :bfp:

I will write my own Christmas Wish List. :D Who wants to join?? :)

CD1 today - unfortunately but it's ok - small set back. :wait:

Here are the names of my soldiers: Prenatal, EPO, Royal Jelly, Fertilaid, Pre-Seed, Womans Best Friend & Womenenzyme (Fallopienwise Kit), Self Massage (Kit as well)AND most importantely my DH :hugs: who also takes Fertilaid as well.

:future baby boy: :future baby girl:
All our babies have become angels now!!

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Mission - BFP For Xmas - Who wishes to join??

Postby Babydreams1 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi, I am also hoping to get a bfp for Xmas. Dec. will be my 4th month ttc . I am schedule to get my af on the 27th but I know I am not pregnant because I have taken several tests . I am just waiting on af and hopefully this will be our month :) baby dust to you . :) good luck!
Babydreams1

Postby StephW » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 pm

I was just saying the same thing today! I'm with ya!
I'm nearing the end of my TWW and got yet another BFN on Friday and I'm devastated! :-(
My DH & I have been TTC #1 for over a year. My AF will be due right around Christmas next month, and I keep saying that ALL I want for Xmas is a BFP!!! Each month I get a BFN it gets HARDER & HARDER! I can't imagine how heartbroken I'd feel on Xmas with a BFN! :-(
So here's to kicking AF @ss to the curb!!! And hoping & praying all of our Christmas wishes come true!!! Best of luck & baby dust to you! :-)
StephW
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby williamsbaby1 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:12 am

StephW, make sure you look in then every know and then and keep us updated on your status. It is a lot easier to get through CDs and TWW together. Happy Sunday.

Today, is CD 2...cramps but not crazy ones. BTW started with Womenenzyme and Fallopianwise Kit yesterday. Recoomendation is to use such at least 60-90 days for results.

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsL TTC » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm in! I just posted in another thread...I'm new here, and so glad I found this site! DH and I were married on June 30, and have been TTC since. Keeps getting harder and harder each time AF comes. My birthday was Sunday, and was hoping for the best birthday present ever, but instead got AF! :| So I'm on CD 3. Last one was 36 days, so it may be more of a BFP for new years! I'll take it! Good luck everyone!
Mrs. L
MrsL TTC

Postby williamsbaby1 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Mrs L sounds like you and me are buddying up. Today is CD5 for me. Five more days until my HSG. My DH is getting inpatient. Well DH always wanted a Christmas Baby but maybe we can make the magic hppen with a BFP for Christmas instead. It works for me. :yay:

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby melwing » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:40 am

Hello all I want a BFP for Christmas as well! I am CD 15 today I believe I ovulated CD12-13 according to FF. So that makes me 2-3 DPO I believe. I BD Cd 7, 9, 11, 12 in the PM. Was going to last night but entirely to tired. We have been TTC since July.

Mrs. L - I was married July 7th. And I did get a birthday present July 30th(my Birthday was July 29th) I was pregnant!!! Unfortunately August 22 it ended in M/C. Have been desperately trying to get pregnant since. All of my cycles have been off, yet on the bright side, this one has been rather normal in comparison, so FINGERS X!

I will be testing around December 11th. That should be 13 DPO, the day I got my last BFP.
Image m/c - Aug. 22, 2012 - 6w3d
BFP - Dec. 11, 2012
1st Beta - Dec. 12, 2012 - 18
2nd Beta - Dec. 14, 2012 - 52
3rd Beta - Dec. 20, 2012 - 2,133
HB - 93 bpm - Dec. 28, 2012 - measured 6 weeks
HB - 173 bpm - Jan. 15, 2013 - measured 8 weeks 4 days
melwing
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby williamsbaby1 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:00 pm

melwing you are the 2nd person today I congratulate on possible BFP - and yes I pray for you that it is. No doubt. Especially since hearing your enthusiasm in those few words. :sticky: But definately let us know. We would love to hear about your BFP success story.

Myself, have 2 days to go for my HSG. Monday is the big day that hopefully gives me some more clarification and insight.
I feel like a race car at the starting line, motor up and running loud hot and wild, tires about to start screeching and my foot an inch from deadlocking the gas pedal and my gloved hands gripping the stirring wheel tied...anyone else out here ready for a hot match against AF...come on and post ladies. Don't be shy.

Congrats again on your possible BFP melwing!!!

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby melwing » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Williams: Thank you for the kind words. It is still really early, but we want to be parents so bad. When you have something and it is ripped away from you out of your control it makes you realize how much you want it.
Image m/c - Aug. 22, 2012 - 6w3d
BFP - Dec. 11, 2012
1st Beta - Dec. 12, 2012 - 18
2nd Beta - Dec. 14, 2012 - 52
3rd Beta - Dec. 20, 2012 - 2,133
HB - 93 bpm - Dec. 28, 2012 - measured 6 weeks
HB - 173 bpm - Jan. 15, 2013 - measured 8 weeks 4 days
melwing
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby sarah819 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi All! I'm 33 and we've been trying since last April-May. I'm really hoping this is the month! I'll test on the 8th or 9th, and then we go on a family vacation the following week. It would be so much fun to tell our family on the trip. Fingers crossed for all of you!

waitingformybun.blogspot.com
Me: 33
Hubs: 35
TTC #1: Cycle 11
sarah819
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby williamsbaby1 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:33 pm

That's would be a double celebration. That sounds just wonderful. Wishing you and all the ladies out here a :bfp:

I had my HSG today and it looks good. I have 5 more days incl today for BD this months so my DH and I are not going to waste any minute. Lol.

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby hope7112012 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:17 pm

hi girls i am on cycle 5 i am hoping for a bfp on the 15th when af is due. my baby was due today but i lost baby z in july i was 18 weeks when i found out and had to deliver baby z. i am hoping i can bring a bad year to a good one before it ends :) good luck girls

passed at 17 weeks pg. you will be forever missed and loved baby z.

My Ovulation Chart
hope7112012
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bopsy » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:04 am

I've been meaning to post on this thread for the last week.
I'm hoping for a Christmas BFP.
I O'd on CD15 this month, now 7DPO. Had some bright red spotting just now after BM (sorry TMI). Could be implantation bleeding, but maybe not.
It's annoying because now my attention is really focused on it so the rest of the 2ww will be agony.
I've has red spotting on 7DPO before, then AF arrived a week later. I'm fearing that history may repeat itself.
Good luck to everyone.
Me 35 Star skater (quad artistic)
BF 30

One time egg donor January 2012 (failed)

TTC #1 since April 2012

Pre-con vitamins, omega 3 and Co-enzyme daily.
Started using preseed January 2013.

mc March 2013 at 7 weeks.

mc August 2013 at 10 weeks

TTC #1 rainbow baby again ASAP.
bopsy

Postby hope7112012 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:45 am

Bopsy I am also 35 and hubby just turned 31. Welcome. I know what you mean when ever I have something I've never had before I think oh could this be it. Like this morning felt like I had a lot of cm in me wet pee wiped and nothing :/
I'm now just trying to stay busy by cleaning,wraping,cooking,but sometimes its not working 9 days till af 5 to 6 days till I could test early

passed at 17 weeks pg. you will be forever missed and loved baby z.

My Ovulation Chart
hope7112012
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby williamsbaby1 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:39 pm

The symptoms sound really good ladies. I am praying that this month is my lucky month as well. :fertilization: Just have to come up with a little bit more patience.
But do keep us updated on this post. Sending :sticky: both your ways.

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to TTC in our 30s