Wish I started TTC earlier :(

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Wish I started TTC earlier :(

Postby TheNewMrsM » Wed May 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Keri: Thank you for your post. Seriously. I'm sitting here (age 38) to afraid to pee because I'm afraid that AF is going to be there. I'm 38 years old (39 in a few months), and I didn't meet my DH until I was 33. We were married last month. I love him so much, but damn, I wish that we had gotten married sooner or met sooner or something! Heck, I'd take getting accidentally knocked up at 35...lol! I've had an awesome life, but I do worry that we won't be able to get pregnant. I know that most likely we won't get pregnant the first time we try, but I really want to start our family! LIKE NOW! lol... I don't know... I'm either PMSing REALLY bad or pregnant. Only time will tell. Thanks for letting me vent. :)
TheNewMrsM
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby PinkLemonade » Mon May 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Same here! I'm 32, we've been married for 3 years! I don't regret waiting, I don't think I was ready before. But after the MC, it made me realize that I'm ready. Also, I have two friends one is 36 and 37, they both recently got their first pregnancies pretty easily, so I'm sure we have time. At least that's what I tell myself. Haven't seen them since the MC though. I am openly admitting I'm very envious. lol.
Me: 32, DH: 30
MC in March 2013 @8.5weeks
TTC #1, C#2
PinkLemonade
Friend

Postby Hoping&Praying » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:39 am

Hi ladies,
Am in a similar situation and although I try not to have regets, I too wish we tried to TTC sooner. I did not know it was going to take this long/be this difficult/draining and upsetting :'-(

This Sept will be our 3rd anniversary, we met late 20s so we're doing our best -we wanted some together time first. Although I have to say I feel this journey is putting a strain on both of us.

Hope to connect with some other ladies in a similar position and offe[url][/url]r support & positivity to each other.
Hoping&Praying

Postby Smariel » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:05 am

Don't worry and do not regret. I'm 36, married for 5 years and I was diagnosed with skin cancer a couple of months after I got married. Pregnancy was forbidden for 5 years, in case of metastasis. Now, I am allowed to have children and I am ttc for 5 months. It's so frustrating when af arrives but you should be happy that you can actually ttc. Baby dust to all of us :-)
Smariel

Postby B Michaelson » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:51 pm

I also feel the same. For various reasons we waited. We have been together almost 10 years and our one year wedding anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks. DH wanted to wait till we were married and it took him quite a while to ask lol, then I got a new job, etc... I wish I was just a little younger because the years are going by so quickly.

I wish we had started earlier too, but I keep telling myself it will happen, it just might take a little more time.
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson