So down right now

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

So down right now

Postby sshuman » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:05 pm

It has been a while since I have posted because we were taking a break from TTC. After round after round of clomid and nada we decided to take a break. We have been trying for 2 years to conceive #2. In the last month both of sister in laws have given birth and my other sister in law is due in april. Plus I have another sister in law that just announced she was pregnant. I am happy for them but at the same time I want it so badly and we have had no luck. I have had several miscarriages in the past two years and we can't afford to do anything more than clomid. I am in my 30's and i'm wanting to grow my family so bad. I just want to crawl into a hole from the world right now. I think I am 2dpo so I am hoping this was the cycle. Even though my cycle decided to change from a steady 32 days for the past 2 years to last month 28 days! what the heck! I am trying not to feel so guilty about feeling down because I have a beautiful daughter and I love her to death, I think that is part of it. I want her to have a sibling so bad! Sorry this was a long rant but it does feel better to get it out! You ladies rock and always keep me inspired!!! Baby dust to all of us!!!!
sshuman

Re: So down right now

Postby Thully_1980 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 am

I feel you...and understand what you mean. Am 33 and ttc #1...it saddens me that it hasn't happened yet. I haven't been trying for a year but each cycle that ends with AF brings a sinking feeling to the heart :(
As we speak, my temperature dropped even further this morning, guaranteeing that even this cycle will end with AF :(

Its soooo easy for some ppl to just have unsafe sex and then fall pregnant by 'accident' and even more angering, abort these innocent souls. When I'm faced with one of the weak moments, I cry and ask God why He gives babies to ppl who clearly don't want them and not to us who desperately need :(...no answer from Him of course.

So we are here for each other, and if you need to vent, feel free, I'll be all ears :)
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014
Dh - Jimmy - 54 - has 4 children from previous marriage (Incl twins)
TTC #1 together, for 16 cycles

My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: So down right now

Postby Forthebirds » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Hang in there. I am right there with you. You aren't alone!

((HUGS)) It will happen for you both!
Hanna

Me (33) - PCOS, anovulation, only ovulate with medication
DH (32) - no issues, great swimmers!
TTC since Oct 2010
01/12 Clomid 50 mg :bfp: m/c 6w4d :angel:
08/12 Clomid 50 mg :bfp: ectopic 6w4d :angel:
Mar'13-Aug'13 (6x) IUI :bfn:
********Moving to IVF*********
November 2013- 12 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 5 fertilized- Two blasts transferred 11-7-13. One fully hatched, and one hatching. :bfp: !!!
Betas... 8dp5dt: 142 10dp5dt: 265 17dp5dt: 6,200
Expecting twin boys!! Coming soon, July 2014.
Forthebirds
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to TTC in our 30s