9DPO - Implantation Bleeding & cramps?

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

9DPO - Implantation Bleeding & cramps?

Postby K_Vee » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:06 am

Hi everyone,

This is only my 2nd post - my first was in the intros thread but to cut a long story short: I am 34, married and on round #6 of TTC naturally.

This month we tried the Sperm meets Egg Plan, and although I usually have a 29 day cycle, I was ill this month and on antibiotics which delayed O to CD22.

It is now CD31 (9DP) and today I had that pinkish tinged CM that I've read is usually associated with IB.

Has anyone had this and it being accompanied by cramps? I keep think AF is about the start and when I ran to the loo I found the pink stuff instead (TMI sorry!). I've had no other early PG symptoms yet except my temps are still up.

Any help would be appreciated!
K_Vee

Re: 9DPO - Implantation Bleeding & cramps?

Postby Sillycar » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 am

Hi-

I REALLY hope that it is implantation bleeding! I did want to post and mention that I had tinted CM two cycles ago for the first time (that I was aware of). As it turns out, it was very light spotting and AF followed three days later. This has now happened the last two months. My doc says he thinks I am just so tuned in now and possibly never noticed spotting in the past. At first I thought this was ludicrous- how could I not notice that I spot? But the more I thought about it, the more I realized how often I wear black or dark panties, etc. I decided that it is possible that I just never noticed spotting before. I am getting a blood test on the 21st day of this cycle just to make sure things are in balance but I saw the dr last week and he assured me it was normal and everything looks ok. At any rate, I really, really do hope that what you have is implantation bleeding. I just thought I would mention what I have had going on because I thought it was implantation bleeding the first time. The only way to know for sure is to see what happens next week. Best wishes!!
Me: 31
DH: 26
Married April 23, 2011
Trying for our first
Southbury, Connecticut
Sillycar

Return to TTC in our 30s