New- Just Wanted to Say Hello

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New- Just Wanted to Say Hello

Postby Sillycar » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:59 am

Hi, all-

I just wanted to say hello. I am 31 years old, live in Connecticut and my husband and I have been TTC for several months. My doc is giving me some blood tests on the 21st day of this cycle but suspects that things are working ok. I realize we haven't been trying long- we have just been having proactive conversations with the dr.

I just wanted to let y'all know how pleased I have been reading the boards here. I joined thebump last week and was horrified by how mean some of the posters were. Some people just had nothing nice to say and were downright rude to people who were asking honest questions. So, I just wanted to say that I am so happy to see a board that seems to be friendly, helpful posters who respect eachother's questions and comments. I look forward to participating!

Thanks and best of luck to everyone!
Me: 31
DH: 26
Married April 23, 2011
Trying for our first
Southbury, Connecticut
Sillycar

Re: New- Just Wanted to Say Hello

Postby ttc2012 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Welcome Sillycar! That is great that you are being proactive and seeing a doctor in your ttc journey. How long have you been ttc?
We have been trying for 10 months, and just went to the re for the first time last month. We are also ttc #1. My dh and I have no problems based on all the tests we have done, but we still have not conceived. We never imagined it would take this long :(
Wishing you lots of baby dust to you!
Me (33)
DH (37)
TTC #1 since April 2012
IUI #1 - 3/13 with Clomid 50mg and Ovidrel = BFN
IUI #2 - 4/13
ttc2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Luckylast » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Welcome and sending loads of luck and baby dust!

I am also a newbie, joined today but have stalked a little while ;)
Me 38 (PCOS) and He 38
TTC #1 since May 2010

8 rounds of Clomid - no sticky bubbas
7 Chemical Pregnancies plus many BFN's
1 Ectopic Pregnancy removed with right Tube 2012 - broke my heart :(
**Now round 4 of Femara 5mg CD3-7 and 1500mg Metformin, with Progesterone support from ovulation**

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32fa9d/

Luckylast

Postby babyblues3 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:28 am

Hey ladies

I am also a new girl! - Joining today. TTC baby no1 and 4 cycles in!!

I am 31 and my husband 34.

No health issues, don't smoke or drink excessively, very active. Ultra sound scans show i am in good working order.

As with some of you i didn't have any idea it would take several months to conceive. I was naive and thought unprotected sex = pregnancy!! :oops:

Im a finding all this TTC buisness very stressful and its definatley taking me on a emotional roller-coaster ride every month. especially when 2 of my best friends have announced their pregnancies this month! OUCH!!!

AF due on 14th feb so a few more days for me to wait. However I hold very little hope this month due to no real symptoms. No cramps, implant bleeds..etc nothing!!!
Last month i was ademant i would get my bfp with all the symptoms (i must have made up) but no such luck! :bfn:

Good luck to you all.
:babydustb: :babydustb:
Amy (31) DH (34)

TTC *1 Cycle 5

babyblues3

Postby babyblues3 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:29 am

Hey ladies

No health issues, don't smoke or drink excessively, very active. Ultra sound scans show i am in good working order.

As with some of you i didn't have any idea it would take several months to conceive. I was naive and thought unprotected sex = pregnancy!! :oops:

Im a finding all this TTC buisness very stressful and its definatley taking me on a emotional roller-coaster ride every month. especially when 2 of my best friends have announced their pregnancies this month! OUCH!!!

AF due on 14th feb so a few more days for me to wait. However I hold very little hope this month due to no real symptoms. No cramps, implant bleeds..etc nothing!!!
Last month i was ademant i would get my bfp with all the symptoms (i must have made up) but no such luck! :bfn:

Good luck to you all.
Amy (31) DH (34)

TTC *1 Cycle 5

babyblues3

Postby babyblues3 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:29 am

Hey ladies

Good luck to you all.
Amy (31) DH (34)

TTC *1 Cycle 5

babyblues3

Postby babyblues3 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:30 am

Hey ladies

Good luck to you all.
Amy (31) DH (34)

TTC *1 Cycle 5

babyblues3

Postby babyblues3 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:30 am

Hey ladies

Good luck to you all.
Amy (31) DH (34)

TTC *1 Cycle 5

babyblues3

Postby Sillycar » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi, ladies. Thanks for responding and welcome to the other newbies. I am grateful for all of the support!
Me: 31
DH: 26
Married April 23, 2011
Trying for our first
Southbury, Connecticut
Sillycar

Postby babyblues3 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:36 am

Sillycar Sorry for replying a million times....computer glitch.

How are things?

xx
Amy (31) DH (34)

TTC *1 Cycle 5

babyblues3

Postby junniper » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:52 am

Hello Ladies, i am also new to this forum. Thinking it will be nice to chat with others going through similar situations. I am 6dpiui, this is our 3rd round of iui we tried icsi last july with no luck :( Sending lots of luck and well wishes to you all.
Jen

Me: 33
Dh: 41
Married: August 20, 2011
junniper
Friend

Return to TTC in our 30s