Thoughts, advice, anything!

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Thoughts, advice, anything!

Postby ajs313 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:51 am

I am 6DPO today. I have had really sore bb, very gassy, bloated, minor cramps and fatigue. Last month was the first month we tried OPK so I am pretty sure I know when I O'd. I know it is early but is it possible to already have these symptoms? Are they just symptoms from O or from AF being on her way OR could they be all in my head????? I am very hopeful but scared to get too excited since this is our 6 month TTC but 1st month using OPK. I usually have regular 28-29 day cycles.

I refuse to test until AF is late and I know it is going to be a long wait since she is not due until the 16th! I would really love any advice, thoughts and/or support!

I am so happy I found this page and sending babydust to everyone!
ajs313
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: Thoughts, advice, anything!

Postby Annbonan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:51 am

I am in the same boat as u we have been TTC on and off for a year. I o last Monday af is due now or within a couple days but usually would have by now. I have strange cramps all week, sore nips, very tired, stuffy nose, bloating constipation etc I keep expecting it to come but nothing. We did it when we should have and quite often. I don't want to test till Monday but I'm going nuts.
Annbonan
Friend

Postby Annbonan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:53 am

Also I'm glad I am not alone in feeling this way it really sucks!
Annbonan
Friend

Postby WantToBeASingleMom » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:57 am

I'm 7DPO and AF is due on the 15th. I think I had more "preg symptoms" last month (BFN) than I do this month (BFN as of today). I think we are so eager, that every little symptom fits the mold! Not saying you aren't...just talking out loud. ;) :babydustb:
Nicole-SMBC ~single 36.5 y/o
WantToBeASingleMom
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Annbonan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:18 am

Yes when you are this anxious it makes everything seem as a sign. it is very very depressing when it is not... I think what makes it the worst is the day u find out it didn't work is the first day af shows up...emotions are already running high that day to begin with... I usually want to curl up and cry but can't cuz I am at work or something .. hope this time is it for u all!
Annbonan
Friend

Postby ajs313 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:34 am

Just hearing that I am not the only one really makes me feel better. Today I am super emotional. Just got a text from DH that he is at a meeting out of the office and I got so mad at him! No reason to be mad and then I started crying in the car wash today! Talk about an emotional roller coaster! I never get this emotional! Sometimes I get cranky before AF but that is it. Maybe I am just losing my mind!!!!
ajs313
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby WantToBeASingleMom » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm

ajs313 wrote:Just hearing that I am not the only one really makes me feel better. Today I am super emotional. Just got a text from DH that he is at a meeting out of the office and I got so mad at him! No reason to be mad and then I started crying in the car wash today! Talk about an emotional roller coaster! I never get this emotional! Sometimes I get cranky before AF but that is it. Maybe I am just losing my mind!!!!

I hear yay! The other day I was crying over Cold Case episodes (never do that). Then last night I could NOT stop laughing at Betty White' Off Their Rockers! I was in hysterics and tearing. I wonder if the show is THAT funny to others! :rofl:
Nicole-SMBC ~single 36.5 y/o
WantToBeASingleMom
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC in our 30s