The return of the obsessed piddler...

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

The return of the obsessed piddler...

Postby StickAddict » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Well, I don't have a clue if anyone will remember me or indeed if any of the old crowd are still here - in the nicest possible way, I hope not cos I hope they all got their BFP's!! Even all of my old posts have gone :(

I joined TWW in 2008 and eventually conceived in 2010. However my then partner, all of a sudden after being a very keen 'tryer', decided that the reality of an actual pregnancy was too much for him and he pressurised me to have a termination. Of course I refused and told him I would do it alone and needless to say, he was out of my life. Sadly, I went on to miscarry at 9 weeks.

I met someone else later on but it's taken me a long time to consider TTC again, not because I didn't want to - I did, more than anything. Just because I struggled with what happened the last time and it took a lot of convincing that this is really what he wants to also.

My word I had forgotten how TTC makes us mad as hatters. It's only been 9 days since we DTD and already I'm having to prise myself away from pregnancy tests!!
StickAddict
Friend

Re: The return of the obsessed piddler...

Postby ELS » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Last edited by ELS on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ELS

Postby StickAddict » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:58 am

I've not TTC for three years and am back at square one, learning the whole process all over again which is why I've come back here, so I will be of very little assistance to you. The experience I had and knowledge I gained is all but gone; I'm mixing up DPO with days since I DTD and all sorts having been out the game for so long, and in three years a lot will may have changed also. I suggest you start your own thread so that people who have been actively TTC recently and who know more than I do can help you. I'm just back to it and am not the best placed person to help.
StickAddict
Friend

Postby Happyfroggy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:55 pm

StickAddict wrote:
My word I had forgotten how TTC makes us mad as hatters. It's only been 9 days since we DTD and already I'm having to prise myself away from pregnancy tests!!

hahaha I know it's so true! I'm in my TWW (two week wait) and I feel like I'm becoming a total nutjob. I keep feeling my boobs randomly to see if they feel different. Everything is a symptom! Ow my finger hurts! Wait, is it because I'm pregnant? :rofl:

Welcome back! :D Glad you got rid of that dirtbag and moved on to someone knew! (I can't believe he would try and get you to terminate just because he no longer wanted it! That's awful!)
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC in our 30s