34 and trying for another baby with tipped uterus

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

34 and trying for another baby with tipped uterus

Postby Fallaa » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Hi, I have 3 children from a previous marriage and I am trying for another one with my new spouse. My spouse has low sperm count and I just found out that my uterus is tipped back. I have heard other women say that they have sex from behind and get pregnant. Thoughts on this? Urban LEgend? We have been TTC for 6 months now with out any luck. Any help would be awesome!!! Thanks!
me-36
DH-41
Just married in Nov 2012, trying for our first child together.
been TTC for almost 3 years
Fallaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: 34 and trying for another baby with tipped uterus

Postby Enthusiasm4life » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:18 pm

I have a aneverted uterus as well and we have just been doing it from behind than ill out a pillow under my stomach/hips and wait it out for half hour. That I'll usually just sleep through the night staying down. Preseed is a good thing to have. Do u know why dh has the low sperm count?
Enthusiasm4life
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Fallaa » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:30 am

I don't know why he does. He was married before and they tried lots of things. His ex had a lot of issues also. He said that the doc told him that his count was low and that they were slow but that he still thought that they could get pregnant. The did Artificial insemination with his sperm and a donor sperm and her body would not accept it. Right now he is taking Fertil Aid, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and some other things that his mothers herbologist gave him..I don't remember what they are called. So...we will see. I think this cycle we will try from behind. Do you lay on your back or on your tummy? Another women said that she stays on her stomach for 30 mons after doing it from behind. The fertility doc also said to not have intercourse until I get a positive OPK because of his low sperm count. Maybe this will be out month!! I am also taking Ovaboost. Have you taken that before? It really makes me tired!!! LOL!!
me-36
DH-41
Just married in Nov 2012, trying for our first child together.
been TTC for almost 3 years
Fallaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Enthusiasm4life » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:57 pm

I lay on my stomach for half hour to all night while sleeping I figure its better
Enthusiasm4life
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to TTC in our 30s