Hi

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hi

Postby Kylied » Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'll be 36 on Sunday and after an early miscarriage in Feb this year DP and I have decided to TTC just one more. I have three step-kids and one 5yr old DS who was conceived after a vasectomy reversal and two years of TTC (with one miscarriage along the way). Hopefully I won't have to wait as long this time.
Looking forward to getting to know you
Kylie
DS Harrison Lucas Born August 14th 2007 7lb 12oz
DSC_5329web by KmmmD, on Flickr
Angel Babies - October 2005
Feb 2013
Kylied

Re: Hi

Postby kmmcewen » Wed May 15, 2013 10:28 am

Just wanted to say hi, I am new to this site. My husband had his reversal done in March. We married in 1996, and had 3 children, and decided when I was 38 weeks pregnant to have a vasectomy. Not a good choice when all those hormones are flying. I was 24 years old. We did know that we wanted to adopt, and so we prayed about that. We did end up adopting 2 sibling sets, and decided the timing was right to have the reversal. This is cycle number 2 for us. It's so nice to hear from someone who has had a child after a reversal. I hope it happens quickly for you :)
Me..35
DH...36
kmmcewen
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Hi

Postby Kylied » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:29 pm

kmmcewen wrote:Just wanted to say hi, I am new to this site. My husband had his reversal done in March. We married in 1996, and had 3 children, and decided when I was 38 weeks pregnant to have a vasectomy. Not a good choice when all those hormones are flying. I was 24 years old. We did know that we wanted to adopt, and so we prayed about that. We did end up adopting 2 sibling sets, and decided the timing was right to have the reversal. This is cycle number 2 for us. It's so nice to hear from someone who has had a child after a reversal. I hope it happens quickly for you :)

Hi :) Sorry I didn't see this earlier. How's it all been going for you? Has your DH sperm count been OK since the reversal? I remember being told it can take up to a year to build back up again.
DS Harrison Lucas Born August 14th 2007 7lb 12oz
DSC_5329web by KmmmD, on Flickr
Angel Babies - October 2005
Feb 2013
Kylied

Return to TTC in our 30s