Worried and Impatient

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Worried and Impatient

Postby babyroo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:26 am

I have a daughter that's 21 months old. I had her when I was 33. I got pregnant on my honeymoon and it was our first try. I guess I took for granted how easy it was to conceive and carry her full term. Since then I tried to conceive after she was a year old and got pregnant the second month trying. Within the first few days of my 2 week wait my boobs were so sore and I knew I was pregnant. At my seven week appointment I had an U/S and found out the baby was measuring small. I went back 2 weeks later and found out that the baby was no longer alive and within days I miscarried. It was horrible! Since then my husband and I have been trying every month to get pregnant. I'm 35 now and it's been 6 months since my miscarriage. I have 4 more days until I'm supposed to get my period or hopefully find out I'm pregnant. I tested today but still was negative. I don't really have symptoms so feeling a little discouraged. I'm growing a little impatient and worried. I think if I don't get pregnant this month maybe I'll schedule appointment with OB to see if everything is alright.
babyroo
Friend

Re: Worried and Impatient

Postby TheNewMrsM » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Hey babyroo! I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. :( I am right there with you in feeling impatient and bored...and we've been trying for two months only! I'm 38, and DH is 35. This month, I feel like I have absolutely NO symptoms, and I've pretty much accepted the fact that this is not our month. That being said, I do REALLY hope that we get our BFP this month!!!
TheNewMrsM
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby babyroo » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:31 am

Thanks TheNewMrsM! I hope you get your BFP!! When are you going to start testing? I tested again today and still a BFN. 2 more days until AF is due and I'm not feeling too optimistic at this point. But like they say it's not over until the fat lady sings and until my AF arrives there still is hope.
babyroo
Friend

Postby TheNewMrsM » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:25 am

Well, I broke down and POAS yesterday....BFN. I'm not terribly surprised or as upset as last cycle, but like you said, it's not over until AF shows up!!! :) Keep hope alive....
TheNewMrsM
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:22 pm

How many days until your AF is due? There is still hope for you! I remember with my daughter I got a BFN 4 days before AF was due and the next day was BFP! Hoping you get a BFP! Me on the other hand am out this month as AF arrived early yesterday. Hoping the OB can shed some light as to why it's been so difficult for me. Hopefully this next cycle will be the month of my BFP!
babyroo
Friend

Postby TheNewMrsM » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:49 am

AF is not due until Thursday so there is still hope. I'm not POAS again unless she doesn't show up (kinda helps that I'm out of sticks right now...lol)!!! When are you going to see your OB?
TheNewMrsM
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby babyroo » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:22 pm

That's a good way to resist your urge to POAS...run out of them. ;) I'm going to the OB on Thursday. I'm hoping your AF stays away and you are pregnant! :) Keep me posted.
babyroo
Friend

Postby TheNewMrsM » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Well, Friday is here, but AF has not showed up yet! Keep your fingers crossed for us! We are going to hold off on testing until Sunday because it will be officially late then. My cycles tend to be either 28 or 29 days long, and today is day 30 so we'll see!
TheNewMrsM
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby babyroo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Yay!!! Can't wait to hear what happens on Sunday!!
babyroo
Friend

Postby TheNewMrsM » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:45 am

Still no AF here! How did your OB appt go?
TheNewMrsM
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby babyroo » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Did you get your BFP??? OB appointment went well. U/S showed that everything looked good. Got back results of culture that was done and found out I tested positive for Urealplasma infection which means I'm on antibiotics and DH has to go to dr to see if he needs to go on antibiotics too. Hopefully once we're done with antibiotics we can try again to conceive and get a BFP!! I'm still going to go in on 24th day of my cycle this month to get blood tested to see progesterone levels etc. This is the week we'd be BD so that means we'll have to wait until my next cycle to try again. Here's hoping that's a sticky bean. :)
babyroo
Friend

Postby TheNewMrsM » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:06 am

Hey!!! I got my BFP on Monday!!! We are scheduled for our first OB appointment on 7/8!!! I'm sorry about the infection, but hopefully, the antibiotic will knock it out. :)
TheNewMrsM
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby babyroo » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Congrats!!!! So happy for you!!! :)
babyroo
Friend

Postby babyroo » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Well, good news...I'm pregnant!!!!!!! Hoping for a stick bean!! :)
babyroo
Friend

Postby SunshineGal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Congrats!!!! H&h 9 months and a sticky bean!!
ME- 25 Paramedic
DH-25- Paramedic
TTC#1 since 10/2012
2 cats- pixie and little foot
2 dogs- Khloe and Sasha
PCOS 4/2013- Hyperandrogenism, Amenorrhea, Anovulatory, Hirsutism.
HSG: clear
S/A 127 mil per 1.3 ml, 90 mil after wash,morphology, motility normal. Dx: Low volume.
Clomid 50mg- ovulation happened too late so no IUI- BFN
clomid #2- 100mg. 1st ever + OPK on 10/27/13!! Bfp!!
My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
SunshineGal
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Next

Return to TTC in our 30s