New and needing support

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New and needing support

Postby Amandai » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:42 pm

hey guys
i am 32 F in Canada, my hub is 36 tomorrow and we have been TTC for about 6 months. I had periods stop about 10 years ago when i went from 160lb to 120lb. I was told all the while to gain weight- i didnt want to and eventually put on 5-8 lbs. Nothing worked. I found a doc who DIDNT tell me to gain weight and i wish that i started to work with my hormones earlier because now i find myself in a sea of injections and hoping and waiting and wishing next week on Dec 4 they will say positive. I am also taking estrace and progesterone pills now as they thought the hormones levels were too low.
I feel upset, the hormones are playing a number on me, i dont know how to feel and i wish i just knew what the future holds
Amandai
Friend

Re: New and needing support

Postby BlackAngelPlayah » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Weight is a tricky thing. I actually have to LOSE some weight to become more fertile! And I LOVE to eat! LoL! It's going to be hard, but if this is what you want, as with anything, you have to do what you have to to make it happen. The little one is worth it. :hugs:
Image Image Image Image
http://TheBabyChronicles-BlackAngel.blogspot.com

Me: 36, Super irregular cycles, possible PCOS
DH: 57, Recently diagnosed with Prostate Cancer :( , Has Chosen watchful waiting
TTC #1 :baby:
BlackAngelPlayah
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 30s