31 years old TTC #2 after 7 years!

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

31 years old TTC #2 after 7 years!

Postby patchoulimomma » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Hello all! I am new here. Wasn't sure where to start and post. I've been reading all of your threads for the last few days now because little things keep popping up and I google it and it leads me to these forums! I thought I'd join and help ease my anxiety.

My story
My DH and I have decided to let nature take its course and if the stars align and it happens then it happens. Something freaks my hubby out about "planned sex" and "planning children" Our family consists of his and hers and we are wanting an ours... So other than when the mood is right are we having intercourse.

I've been tracking my period for years so I have a little app that I record when I have my period etc... My current app only has 6 months of data since I lost my last phone. Anyway. I had my last period on Jan 4... I usually run 28-30 day cycles..however in the summer I had early periods (25-26 days ) for a few months. I was fostering my friends 3 children during a child abuse allegation. I had 5 children for over 6 months, the last few months being the most stressful (the months I had early periods) now that my life is back in routine my cycles have gone 30, 29, 28 days....

Jan 18 the stars aligned and my DH and I had intercourse and he didn't pull out (he does this randomly) my first thought was what is the date today? And something told me this was the month. I looked and sure enough. Was on day 15! I hadn't checked my CM or cervix location so I did and sure enough I had ewcm and my cervix was high and very soft. I also noticed that barely any semen leaked out. The next day I felt cramps on both sides where I have my period cramps and I broke out on both sides of my chin. The next day after that I noticed a change in my cervix, it was hard, not easy to get in there and I could reach it. My cm was very light and lotiony no more stretchy clear kind. A few days after that I became so bloated and was "windy" for days. I had two days where I had hot cheeks in the evening and itchy spells all over my body. I also have been getting nauseous at night but it comes and goes...my boobs felt heavy during this too... Today is the first day I don't feel all those things...but who knows what the night will bring. I seem to feel worse at night.

Is it too early to have those symptoms? I've had one child 7 years ago and I don't remember any of the beginning. She also was an easy pregnancy no sickness or anything.

I am big into tarot, and oracle cards. The morning after the "stars aligning" I pulled an oracle card and it said "dreams coming true"

I am so anxious waiting these 2 weeks!! At least it have one down!!!
patchoulimomma
Friend

Re: 31 years old TTC #2 after 7 years!

Postby maddy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:55 pm

It sounds like yall had perfect timing!

And i hope your dreams do come true!
maddy

Postby Happyfroggy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Welcome! I'm also trying to conceive in our 30's.

Wow that was so nice of you to take in extra kids for so long. I hope they are all okay now.

Have you used OPK's? Also, not sure if you like this idea, but I started using OPK's and charting and just don't talk to DH about it. So to him it's "random sex" but really it isn't alway :D As he would get totally freaked out about 'planned sex' too.
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby patchoulimomma » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Thank you guys for replying :)

I have not used opks yet, if something doesnt happen soon i will start doing that... But i have a few new symptoms that just keeps getting my hopes up farther and farther.

The foster children i had are doing great. The eldest is back home with Mom (dad is out of the picture now ) and the two babies are schedules to come home first week of Feb. After being gone one whole year and one month. I see them almost every.weekend... They are the reason my DH and i started not preventing :)

After posting i got a new app, and decided to just start in Oct when my periods went back to normal. After i plugged in the first date.it automatically.knew my.other dates and i didnt have to re input info. Which made me wonder if the last app i had had a bug or wasnt very good... So with this new info DH and I had sex 2 days before O which makes more sense because that Monday (o day) i stopped seeing ewcm. Which makes me happier because days before is better than the day of!! Which my last app.said i O the.day.we had.sex. But with that means my dpo and tww had added days to it!! I didnt realize all this until.after i took a test which ended in a bfn! But it was too soon.

A few days ago i had gotten these throbbing, pulsing, warm cramps in my vagina and inner thighs. The kind you get after your first day of AF to menit.feels like your muscles are so tired from.contracting the blood out...but i had no blood. This happened twice and then my.breast started aching terribly.and.felt massive. My bra hurt and i got.a.pain under my.rib. Last nirritatedigareolaht my.nipples got large and pins and needle.type pain. I was checking them out and something told me to.squeeze them. I did....liquid came.out! It was just a few dots but still!! I havent had anything come out in 7 years!!!! Ive tried in the
Lolpast!! It seems the blue vein around my areola is darker and it goes up the breast into my.chest, on both nipples (only.one leaked) i feel happy, things make me well up with tears and i get easily.irritated

I never get symptoms before AF always after it starts flowing...

Have youbheard of liquid coming out of nipples so.early?? Am i crazy?!?! Lol if i am not.pregnant i get the award for.most symptoms mentally.manifested!! Lol
patchoulimomma
Friend

Postby maddy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:55 am

My BFF can squeeze liquid out of her nipples! She told me the cause of it, but I cant remember what it was.
maddy

Return to TTC in our 30s