anyone ttc #1?

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: anyone ttc #1?

Postby gemstone32 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:14 am

Hi all Been reading all your stories. You guys are Amazing...like everyone in their 30s I too didn't think this would be a painful and exhausting journey! I'm 33 dh 37 6th cycle ttc 1. Went off the pill (aft 10 yrs) last year dec. regular cycle, ovulation returned aft 3-4 months. Doc confirmed PCOS with u/s (mild). I live a healthy lifestyle regular exercise, diet, limited sugar intake etc (it's not easy!). Clomid for one cycle (against doc advise, I was impatient). Dh SA in sept..I feel stressed anxious all the time, been trying meditation and yoga to try and calm down! I spend hrs online looking for similar pple with success. These forums are great..my mind is occupied. I'm on cd 16 (I stopped opks a few cycles back) relied on cm to know ovulation (even that has dried up since 2 cycles -blame clomid).

This is a test for our patience, if we can overcome this phase in our lives..seems like everything else should be smooth sailing after this!
Thought I'd add my story :) luck to all he ladies here bfps round the corner..
gemstone32

Postby bluenoser » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:39 am

Hi all,
I'm 34 and TTC#1, this will be hubs' third and this is our first cycle trying.
I'm currently on day 8 of taking provera, with 2 days to go. I feel like getting through this round of provera is taking forever. I just want it to be done, AF to get here and get started on the Clomid. I'm not the best at being patient at the best of times, right now patience really is not my strong suit. I'm having a tough time with it. I'm hoping AF shows quickly after stopping the provera so we can get the show on the road!
Good luck to everyone! I hope you get your bfp quickly!
Me: 36
DH: 34
Stepdaughter: 11
Stepson: 9

dreamingoftwopinklines.blogspot.ca
bluenoser
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby isis0228 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:07 am

Hi Everyone it feels good to not feel alone with ttc baby #1 at the age of 31 (32 in a few weeks) my DF (darling fiance) is 36 we have been together for over 10 years and plan to wed in may! So my story is i was on bc for10+ yrs and got of in nov/dec of last year. My periods seem to come regularly until feb. then i didnt get ont in march or april, we thought this was it were pregnant!? So i went to my ob for my yearly and had them check with a blood test, twice and still neg. a month later the dr said my pap for the (first time ever )came back abnormal, i was freaking out having no idea why or what caused it, it was hpv. which im told is super common and i shouldnt worry. i then had a colposcopy done and the results were mild no precancer! thank goodness! So still no period the dr put me on provera for 10 days to induce my period, i did get it i believe a day after i stopped my last pill, that was in may, in june i got my first period non medicated so we started dbing on the days i thought i was ovulating, well we didnt get pregnant that month. so july came and i had a weird cycle, pink wipe, red spot then just brown discharge. thought implantation but i took a ton of test and all were neg for pregnancy. its now aug and i have not had a period at all this month. but i have noticed ive been getting a mild bacterial infection and yeast the past couple of months (maybe even for longer then that)and wondering if thats the reason for the non period this month and maybe how the hpv was present this time in my pap? any thoughts? i do see my dr in a few wks for my follow up so ill be sure to ask but i just feel like when will it just all be normal again!?

ps sorry for the long post! :)
its a...BOY!!!Due Oct 30th! :)

isis0228
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby sue244 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:09 pm

My DH and I have been TTC1 for almost 6 months now. I'm a week away from ovulation so we will see what happens this cycle.
Me 32
DH 30
TTC #1 since March 2014

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/52f233
sue244

Postby SteampunkGoddess » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:12 pm

We're TTC #1. I feel so old, especially when we were talking to a couple of nine year olds at Disneyland today and we realized that they could have been our kids! But we didn't meet until our mid to late 20s.
SteampunkGoddess
Friend

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:33 pm

We are TTC#1 as well, I am 36 and DH is 42. We just happened to meet each other late in life! This is our 4th month and hoping I get my :bfp: soon...actually, I hope we ALL do! :fingers crossed: :babydustb:
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC in our 30s