Obsessing about TTC!!!!

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Obsessing about TTC!!!!

Postby Julie1212 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi there brand new to the forum. I'am 33 and my husband is 34. Married in August and started TTC in November ( after being on bcp for 17 years!) with no luck yet. I've found myself becoming obsessed with getting pregnant to the point where I'm driving myself slightly mad! I'm paying attention to every tinge, every cramp, every headache thinking and hoping its a sign of something other than my period. Spending hours and hours searching the internet for information on what I might be experiencing if I was pregnant. I can't be alone! My period is due in 6 days and all I'm doing is doing is hyping myself up for what potentionally may be another disappointment only to do it to myself all over again next cycle.
How does everyone cope? How do you keep your minds from constantly going there?
Julie1212

Re: Obsessing about TTC!!!!

Postby kaylarendon » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Hi, I'm new to TTC but I definitely feel you! I find myself constantly searching the internet to new and different ways of how to get preggo lol have you tried fertilaid?
We recently started taking it and I've read many success stories..

Hope we get our BFP soon:) baby dust to you
kaylarendon
Friend

Postby Julie1212 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Thanks. For the Reply! We tried pre-seed this cycle for the first time. Is that the same as fertile aide?
Julie1212

Postby ekkotack » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:37 am

It's hard to not obsess...I just embrace it and bring my husband along for the ride! We LOVE pre-seed. We have had luck getting BFP 2x first month with it (both after a few months of BFN without it) Unfortunately one of the pregnancies didn't stick, but I really don't think it was related to the pre-seed at all. I will tell you with all 3 of my pregnancies I had no symptoms that I could spot so try not to obsess over that too much. I also really liked temping every day because, well, it gave me something to do every day related to TTC. It made me feel like I was being proactive, even though I know it's all in God's hands anyway.
Me: Ekko, newly 35 and AMA on the front of my chart :(
DH: Jamie, 33
Mommy to Ellis Mae, born 10/26/12

*Angel babies*
Oct 2013 d&c
April 2014 d&c

BFP 8/22/14 grow baby, grow! !
ekkotack
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby suzy4you » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:58 pm

You are not alone, trust me!! LOL, I think this is actually the first month that I am not a complete basket case, but that is because my cycle has gone screwy on me! I ovulated almost a full week later than I have been and since this was the first month we did an IUI, I was freaking out thinking I wasn't going to O!! Had the LH surge, then the IUI, and THEN had to wait for my temp to go up, which it finally did two days later!! After that finally happened I realized I had another two weeks, so made myself calm down and have been just enjoying the chat on here as well as the BFP's that have been rolling in~! Otherwise, I try to commit to not looking at any sites after I get home and just busy myself with housework, exercising and my family ;) I have one week left so as good as I am being now, ask me again around Sunday and I am sure I will be back to being a train wreck!!
suzy4you
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 30s