Intro and Need Advice Please (SORRY SO LONG)

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Intro and Need Advice Please (SORRY SO LONG)

Postby BuggaBum » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Hello Ladies,

I guess I am trying to figure out where I Fit in here :) I am currently 34 years old, and hubby and I have decided to TTC For number 3 We have 2 darling Children now my Son is 12 and my daughter is 10! We have decided that we are not going to add stress and pressure into the mix (yeah right or I would not be here (giggle) ) We are leaving it up to God to decide if he is going to bless us with another.

WELL NOW THIS IS WHAT BRINGS ME HERE..I have posted this on another board, but I don't think I really fit in there to well, I think I will do just fine here..ok so here is the previous post if you have already seen it I apologize just FF to the bottom!!
I have been feeling Tired, anxious and my number one thing that I did not have with my other two Pregnancy's HOT FLASHES!!! Like I could rip my clothes off right where I stand type of hot flashes they even wake me in the middle of the night, they do not last long maybe 10 mins max but WOW! They are intense. I have been eating like a cow, like literally I am in the kitchen like every 10 mins. Tonight I took plain potato chips covered them in shredded cheese stuck it in the microwave, melted the cheese then smothered it in ketchup! ( I don't know where I came up with that but it was fantastic :) I have for the last 3 days had a dull headache off and on, nothing that makes you run for advil but enough to know it is there and annoy you. Yesterday I had a pulling pain on my right side all the way down like right above my Vajayjay It was enough to stop me in my tracks for a few seconds but then it went away. I also feel like I want to cry for no reason what so ever, like just break down and cry, I have not done it yet but have that feeling that I want to. We can also add heartburn to the list. I am trying to think of anything else I might have forgotten........Oh My CM is varying between slippery wet (almost like at "O" time) and white watery cm, Also after lurking google and some of the threads on here I checked my cp its REALLY high and hard.

I originally thought that AF was due on Saturday but I checked the calendar today and I officially 2 days late which is very unusual for me I am always 28 days. With my other 2 children I waited until I was at least one full week late and I will do the same here, I hate seeing the BFN! But what do you ladies think?? Am I reading to much into it??? or Could I be on to something??
BuggaBum
Friend

Re: Intro and Need Advice Please (SORRY SO LONG)

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:49 pm

I vote test! Get your hands on a First Response Early Result test and pee on it tomorrow! :mrgreen:
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MammaBear » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:58 am

Test :) I think those are very promising signs...def. would use a name brand one though, I haven't had much luck with the cheapies
MammaBear

Postby BuggaBum » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:31 am

I tested two nights ago bfn, I used a first response pink dye test! Still No sign of AF..I woke up this morning with itchy/very sore bbs so I don't know what is going on! I am officially 5 days late now. So I am going to wait it out a few more days. Could I still be pregnant and not test positive with my other two pregnancies it was a blazing BFP right away. Thank you for your input ladies :)
BuggaBum
Friend

Return to TTC in our 30s