Howdy Ladies!

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Howdy Ladies!

Postby Littlecreek » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:38 pm

My name is Brooke, I'm 33 and ttc #2. I've been with my hubby for 10 years and we've been married 5 of those. I'm really hoping to find some gals I can chat to about this whole process. The first time it happened so suddenly it was almost a shock. We decided to start trying, Only did the bd once due to a medical issue my SO had and two weeks later I'm POAS cause AF never showed up! This time I'm thinking about it more. Since it happened so quickly before, will lightning strike twice? So even though I'm only 8dpo im already analyzing every twinge, ping and gas pain to see if it's a sign. :) Thanks for having me along for the ride!
TTC #1 July 2012
BFP July 2012
DD born April 2013
TTC #2 starting Oct 2014
Littlecreek

Re: Howdy Ladies!

Postby Bsw » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi! You are so lucky you conceived number one so easily. I am currently ttc my first and on cycle 3. Very worried about not being able to. I'm about to start the opk for the first time properly tomorrow.
Bsw

Postby TeamSmizznoeBaby » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi ladies. I'm 35 and TTC #1 with my 34 year old husband. Currently officially on cycle 2, though we have been "not preventing" since we got married in June.
I'm worried about not being able to conceive as well.
Good luck to you ladies this month. Can't wait to see your BFPs!
Me: Melody (36), DH: Shawn (35)

BFP 11/25/14 :angel: baby PJ - Ectopic. Left tube removed 1/10/15
After every storm there is a Image of hope!
:bfp: 5/24/2015 9DPO!

TeamSmizznoeBaby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Littlecreek » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:46 am

TeamSmizznoeBaby, hello!

For those of you on the long journey to conception, I have a happy story for you. My SIL had a very hard time TTC #1. Two years with nothing. The doctors had put her on Clomid and another that I can't remember. She took so many ovulation tests that she lost track. Never a positive ovulation test, never a bfp, only hormones and disappointment. The doctor finally told her to stop taking everything and to go see a doctor that deals with tough cases. That doctor gave her a new regimine but said, before you do ANYTHING take a hpt. "I know that you are here because you haven't been able to get pregnant, but we have to make sure before we start." That night she called me freaking out because she got her BFP! She couldn't believe it and was so worried it was a false positive. But it was a sticky baby and her boy was born healthy and happy 9 months later! So if you're having a tough time, don't give up. It can happen when you least expect it.
TTC #1 July 2012
BFP July 2012
DD born April 2013
TTC #2 starting Oct 2014
Littlecreek

Postby klcarroll » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:24 pm

Hello everyone,
I am posting in here because now I finally can! I just turned 30 in the end of October, my Dh is 31 and we have a daughter who will be 2 in Dec. We have been TTC #2 for just a little while, not too long. I'm not worried about getting pregnant at all, it's staying pregnant that's the problem for me. Before my daughter I had a blighted ovum, and now just recently I had a m/c on oct 7th at about 4.5 wks. I also just found out that my mom has a protein c deficiency in her blood, and because it's genetic and at least one of my parents has it, I have a 50% chance of having it. And if I do have it, that means that it clots my blood, cutting off the blood supply from the placenta to the baby, which also might explain the m/c but who knows. So guess who will be calling the doc tomorrow to get tested? Anyways, thought I'd share my story with all of you and just to have people to chat with. Baby dust to all!
klcarroll
Friend

Postby Littlecreek » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Hi klcarroll! Welcome to the group! Sorry to hear about your mc, it's something I have not experienced and cannot imagine how I would handle. Let us know how the test goes. See you around!
TTC #1 July 2012
BFP July 2012
DD born April 2013
TTC #2 starting Oct 2014
Littlecreek

Return to TTC in our 30s