Trying to conceive #1 new here

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Trying to conceive #1 new here

Postby prica » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Hello ladies. I'm 30 years old and I've been married for almost 4 years. We just 2 months ago decided to ttc. I've always had my periods pretty normal, maybe a couple of days off here and there. I've also always noticed i had lots of CM around ovulation time. Also, almost every month my breast get really sore. Idk if I'm freaking out, but last month we didn't have sex near ovulation so I wasn't really thinking about being pregnant yet. But I noticed that I didn't have much CM last month. Then I got my period as normal, and now it's around ovulation time again and I have very little CM. Is this normal? About a month and a half ago I started taking prenatal vitamins too. Could that be making me dry?
Anybody else experiencing this? Usually at the time of the month my breast is swollen and sore, but so far I feel nothing.
prica
Friend

Re: Trying to conceive #1 new here

Postby Littlecreek » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Hi! Welcome.

I'm not aware of any ingredients in a prenatal that would cause dry CM. Probably just a couple of drier months. When is AF due? When I got pregnant with DD my only symptom beforehand was that I didn't have any of my normal PMS symptoms. So maybe it's a good sign for you. :) These ladies helped me out last month when I was analyzing every tiny detail. Basically do what makes you feel better to get through until AF does or doesn't show up. If you have serious concerns about wether your fertility is effected, call your doc. They can put your mind at ease. If you are having regular cycles everything is probably fine. Best of luck!!
TTC #1 July 2012
BFP July 2012
DD born April 2013
TTC #2 starting Oct 2014
Littlecreek

Postby prica » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:26 am

AF is due on the 14th of dec. Thank you for your message. It makes me feel better. Sometimes we need to vent and I love that I thing this website.
prica
Friend

Postby Pookieboog » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Hi Prica,
AF is due for me on the 14th as well. I actually JUST read that drinking more fluids will help produce more CM :) I kind of think it's true because I drank a ton of water yesterday and noticed wetness all day. Hope that helps!!!
Me: 30 yrs old
Hubs: 33 yrs old
Stepson (full-time): 7 years old
Chemical Pregnancy: +9/27, loss 9/29
1st baby due Aug 23rd, 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Pookieboog
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby prica » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:16 am

Thank you.
How are you doing pookie? Still waiting? I am AF is due tomorrow.
prica
Friend

Postby ltrainsgrl » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi ladies! My husband and I are ttc #1 for the last 5 cycles, this cycle we started using PRESEED. I have heard good things about preseed success quickly, anyone else trying this?
ltrainsgrl

Return to TTC in our 30s