Hello Newbie here

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hello Newbie here

Postby Sweetmama26 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Hi I'm Krystal, I'm 30 going on 31 in April. I have been with my partner Adam for a year and a half almost, he's 33 going on 34 in February. We've been TTC since July but so far no luck. I'm hoping it'll happen soon since I'm a little more adamant in the charting and OPK department. I hope to find some helpful stuff here :)
Krystal Partner to Adam
Eccentric and loving Mama to CJ(10.25.08) & Angelbaby Sophie(01.10.12), Stepmama to Atari(08.10.07) & Chase(01.22.13)

ImageImage

Sweetmama26
Friend

Re: Hello Newbie here

Postby Richmondlass82 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:01 am

Hi & welcome! Charting is the best way to keep an eye on your ovulation and surrounding symptoms. It gives you a clear view of your fertility and flags up any issues for further investigation. So it's a positive step and allows you to understand your body so much better, I also think it give us girls who are TTC something to obsess about and focus our energy on until we get a BFP! You sound like me, I've been diligent (obsessing!) about ovulation and charting since we started TTC in November. Hoping you get your BFP soon and wishing you lots of Christmas baby dust!
Richmondlass82

Re: Hello Newbie here

Postby Chicagogurl » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:48 pm

Hello Krystal! I'm on similar lines as you. Going to be 31 in April. Husband and I have been ttc since September but no luck so far. I have been considering charting from next cycle and wonder if it will help me. My cycles are pretty regular at 28 days so basically I know I shud be ovulating at cd14. I am wondering now if I shud get a fertility test done for both of us just to ensure nothing's wrong. What do you suggest?
Chicagogurl
Friend

Return to TTC in our 30s