Spotting and light bleeding before AF

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Spotting and light bleeding before AF

Postby Dickerson2015 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:24 am

Good Morning,

I am new to this group. I am 35 (on Monday) and my fiance and I are TTC #1.
Ive been feeling like I've caught cold (or allergies are in full effect). Last weekend, I started getting tingling and sore nipples/boobs along with a pinching feeling in my abdomen.
On Sunday evening and lasting through Wednesday, I've had brown spotting that is only visible when I wipe. Took a HPT and got a BFN. Yesterday (Friday) was little to no spotting and then last night before bed I started with red bleeding (no clots at all) with a lot of EWCM. Today is the same thing, the blood is really on visible when I wipe and full of EWCM. AF is technically due on Sunday.
Has anyone else experienced this? I am having implantation spotting/bleeding or was/is this just pre-AF spotting and now AF.

Thank You in advance for all your advice, experiences and insight.
Dickerson2015

Re: Spotting and light bleeding before AF

Postby tkcca » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:45 pm

The spotting sounds a lot like implantation bleeding. Most say implantation cannot be red but of course there are women out there who have experienced that. If your cycles are always normal I would wait at least three days and test again. That is if it doesn't turn in to your normal menstrual cycle. I don't want to get your hopes up but I can say with certainty that bleeding doesn't always mean your out. I had wierd on and off bleeding throughout my entire pregnancy and now have a perfectly healthy almost 6 year old :) good luck and hope you get your BFP!!!
tkcca
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 30s