Potential spotting and weird discharge

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Potential spotting and weird discharge

Postby catftm3 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi, I'm 37 ttc my 3rd child so I know it can happen (although 6 years ago)

Lately my period have gone from heavy between 30 and 35 days to 25 - 35 day cycle and very very light most months I think it's implantation my periods have been so light so this month:

around Suspected ovulation day I appear to get a bout of yeast infection (on holiday so potentially due to wet swimming cossie all day?) tmi but this was obvious due to cottage like and itching but it cleared up by itself after a few days and the discharge when back to normal?!

Sores breast mainly nipples this increases and they been getting sorer and now day 23 very sore all over.
Around cycle day 20 I start getting discharge like ewcm but white/yellow and a lot (only when checking) usually I dry up then in the evening pinkish discharge
Weird thick Discharge has continued but bfn today cycle day 22

So my question is would the yeast infection cause the bleeding on day 20 and the weird globby discharge after ovukation?!

I'm very confused as was sure the hpt wpuld be a bfp?!

Is this all wishful thinking? I would appreciate your thoughts to help with my obsessing! :)
catftm3

Re: Potential spotting and weird discharge

Postby TracieMarie77 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:58 am

I don't know a lot about this stuff I am new to it myself. But I'd maybe go get checked with the weird discharge stuff, usually yeast inf don't go away on their own. I feel like I totally obsess all the time so I am trying to just go with the flow and whatever happens happens. I don't think this is my month. I just went off the pill 2 months ago. I'll be 38 this month and have no kids. Would love to try for at least 1. Good luck!!
TracieMarie77
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC in our 30s