Two week wait = torture!

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Two week wait = torture!

Postby wishingformyisland » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:44 pm

Hi ladies,

New here...trying for baby #2. I am agonizing over this TWW! I am 10 dpo (I think...) - didn't chart bbt, just basing it on what my body was doing on Sept 10 and beyond. I am DYING to take a ptest, but I am so scared to get another negative (took a million BFNs last month)! So I'm posting here so I don't drive to the store. My goal is to wait for AF and only test if she doesn't show.

I've had breast soreness since 1 dpo - trying to write it off as pms.

Oh, and I'm 30 - baby #1 is almost 5.
wishingformyisland
Friend

Re: Two week wait = torture!

Postby bluenoser » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:56 am

Hi,
The TWW is torture, eh?
I'm on cd25 and am driving myself crazy hoping my symptoms are pointing to a bfp and not PMS.
I want to test but at the same time think it's too early. I just want to know!

Good luck! Hope you get your bfp!
Me: 36
DH: 34
Stepdaughter: 11
Stepson: 9

dreamingoftwopinklines.blogspot.ca
bluenoser
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby jhsgirl » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:12 am

Hey I'm new to this site and am currently having my longest cycle EVER! I oved on CD 31 (my cycles are 28 days like clockwork)... and now I'm waiting and its a torture.

And I get loads of symptoms - even though I tell myself not to pay attention to those symptoms, I couldn't! Ahhhh... God help us.
jhsgirl

Postby emayj » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:22 pm

I'm in my 4th tww since having a d&c trying for#2. It is so tortures. I never had any symptoms for#1 but there are some in my head right now.
I have test strips that I bought cheap off ebay but I've seen a negative on them so many times that I just couldn't be bothered with them anymore.
I'm convinced that I'm not pregnant anyway because that makes the disappointment easier to deal with.
emayj
Friend

Return to TTC in our 30s