how does everyones partners find ttc??

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

how does everyones partners find ttc??

Postby lolasdream » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi im wondering how other peoples partners cope with ttc?, my partner has a low sex drive, and i believe this is why two years of not trying not preventing and no luck. we have just started trying properly and hes already struggling, hes tired alot of the time and generally has a low drive, the issue is i know he wants this but physically he cant always keep up the baby dance, i then get fustrated and all in all not a sexy atmosphere !

we are trying every other day during fertile period but im worried this isnt enough ?

any thoughts ?
lolasdream
Friend

Re: how does everyones partners find ttc??

Postby agonize » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Hi Lola, I have a friend who is in your situation - she's been talking to me about her issues so I have some understanding of how she is feeling. My advice to her and maybe to you, is that -- you do realize you don't have to have sex that frequently to get pregnant, right? So, as long as you figure out when your fertile window is, you just plan it so that you'd just have sex once or twice during that window. Also, maybe you can just pleasure him until he is on the edge of O? This way he won't have to exert too much before he explodes inside you.
Me: 30, DH: 32
Married since March 2015
TTC #1, since July 2015
July 2015: chemical pregnancy, early mc @ 5w1d
Sept 2015: BFP on digital test @ DPO 12, Faint line BFP @ DPO 11, BFN @ DPO 8 & 9
agonize

Return to TTC in our 30s