Lost hope for TTC

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Lost hope for TTC

Postby MizRukiya30 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:58 pm

I am just up late thinking how is i love children so much but motherhood is not in my cards for some odd reason. My hormones have been unbalanced since the day I started my cycle. My husband and I were seriously TTcinf for about 2 yrs even made yt videos. We temped, prenatals, geritol, pressed, & whatever else. Professional help is so expensive. Earlier this year I found an ob that really wanted to help. HSG normal, his counts good, ovulation negative and then my blood pressure is high and I am pre diabetic. So I have to get this under control before we try clomid. I am 36 and very heart broken, I feel my time is up. I have never been pregnant, my husband has children from his previous marrige. I really want on biological child. That motherhood biologically does not seem to be in my cards. Thanks for listening
MizRukiya30

Re: Lost hope for TTC

Postby Wishfull » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Has your Dr prescribed anything to help with the prediabeties? I'm on Metformin for insulin resistance but it is a diabetic med.
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Cadenceoflife » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:04 pm

I feel your pain. I am just starting the road to 'fertility intervention' but like you said it's very expensive and I don't know if we can even afford much if anything. I'm getting down too. I want a baby more than anything, everyone I know is popping them out like rabbits and I'm just sitting here praying for a glimmer of hope. :-(

I will keep you in my thoughts. I would say don't give up, but I really do understand how hard it is to actually do that. We are just hitting a little over a year of trying and I am already feeling the total depression and dread that comes each month when you get the bfn. This last month is the first month I didn't even buy a pregnancy test or look at tww symptoms... I just expect it not to happen and it makes me sad :-(.

Anyway, I feel for you. I really hope things turn around for you. My mom had me when she was 36 and my sister at 37 after thinking she couldn't have children so it's always possible. :-) Good Luck!
Cadenceoflife
Friend

Postby jeshwini » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:02 pm

I am 31 yrs old. My husband and i have been TTC for more then 2 years now. I have never been pregnant. I have taken provera with clomid but with no success. Since i am of Indian community i have to face humiliation every day. i have to hear taunts of my inlaws that i am barren etc etc. I just ant take it anymore. I am very depressed. I dnt know what to do or who to talk to.
jeshwini

Return to TTC in our 30s